- Item Weight: 358 g
- Item part number: 17210
- ASIN: B00U1CA1WO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 115 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #37,383 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Lux Velvet Touch Jasmine & Almond Oil Moisturising Body Wash, 240ml
|You Save:||60.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Contains Silk Protein Extract For Noticeably Soft Skin
- Fragrance composed by the World's Best Perfume Experts
- Retains Moisture To The Skin
- For best results use a loofah
- Lux is not harsh on skin
- Experience the rich creamy lather during shower with Lux Velvet Touch body wash
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Velvet Touch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Pamper yourself with LUX Velvet Touch and step out with skin that invites the caress. With moisturising SilkEssence, jasmine and almond oil, it’s time to bid dry skin adieu!
We’ve all grown up using bars of soap and then came body washes that claimed to be a better choice to make. Here are reasons why a body wash are better than a bar of soap-
1. A body wash has a lovely, potent feel as compared to a regular soap bar. From long lasting fragrances to essential oils, a body wash could very well be your new best friend in the bathroom.
2. It attends to hygiene as well as cosmetic needs; while soap generally just helps you clean up.
3. A lot of body washes are popular for their aroma-therapeutic and effervescent properties with scintillating fragrances that are definitely missing from a soap bar’s life.
4. We all lovea good lather while showering. A body wash does the trick with minimal effort as compared to a bar of soap, when used with a loofah. With minimal rubbing, a more foamy yet relaxing bathing experience awaits you with a body wash.
5. A bar of soap has a drying effect on the skin as compared to a body wash which contains essentials oils that will form an invisible layer to lock the moisture within and keep your skin moisturized. Certain soaps can also instigate allergic reactions due to the dryness, causing unpleasant redness and an itchy feeling on your skin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fragrance isn't the only thing which should affect the rating of course, the body wash has a sparkly white tone and lathers up quite well. It doesn't leave the skin too oily or dry after the wash. It hydrates the skin and keeps it smooth.
Honestly this is just another average body wash, you can close your eyes and buy it and you won't be disappointed. Price wise as well this is not the most expensive one out there. I still have to say that Nivea body washes are my favourite.