Lux Fine Fragrance Scarlet Blossom Body Wash 240ml - Free 1 Loofah
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- For Upto 8 Hours Long Lasting Fragrance
- Fragrance composed by the World's Best Perfume Experts
- Fine fragrance Of Egyptian Violet & Elemi Oil
- Lux is not harsh on skin
- For best results use a loofah
- Experience the rich creamy lather during shower with Lux Scarlet Blossom body wash
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: Scarlet Blossom
Revel in luxurious, fragrant skin with LUX Scarlet Blossom bodywash. Crafted with exotic fragrances of Egyptian Violet Leaf and Elemi oil, it is a treat that leaves an alluring trail of intrigue.
We’ve all grown up using bars of soap and then came body washes that claimed to be a better choice to make. Here are reasons why a body wash are better than a bar of soap-
1. A body wash has a lovely, potent feel as compared to a regular soap bar. From long lasting fragrances to essential oils, a body wash could very well be your new best friend in the bathroom.
2. It attends to hygiene as well as cosmetic needs; while soap generally just helps you clean up.
3. A lot of body washes are popular for their aroma-therapeutic and effervescent properties with scintillating fragrances that are definitely missing from a soap bar’s life.
4. We all lovea good lather while showering. A body wash does the trick with minimal effort as compared to a bar of soap, when used with a loofah. With minimal rubbing, a more foamy yet relaxing bathing experience awaits you with a body wash.
5. A bar of soap has a drying effect on the skin as compared to a body wash which contains essentials oils that will form an invisible layer to lock the moisture within and keep your skin moisturized. Certain soaps can also instigate allergic reactions due to the dryness, causing unpleasant redness and an itchy feeling on your skin.