This easy-to-read book will equip readers with the know-how to being happier - and being happy more often.
Lucky Go Happy follows the adventures of Lucky the Rat who has been sent into the African Bush by King Lion, to discover what makes other animals happy.
Through various encounters with remarkable characters, Lucky captures some reviving new takes on happiness which he has to present to King Lion in a report before the next rainy season. King Lion hopes to regain his own happiness after reading the report.
Lucky Go Happy will:
- demonstrate how we lose more than 70 percent of potential happy time by living for weekends only
- explain how contentment can yield the same amount of happiness as ecstasy
- provide concrete proof that money can never - and will never - make us happy
- highlight why it is absolutely essential to be unhappy at times
- illustrate why a midlife crisis happens
- show that happiness is not around the next corner; it is here and now, and
- help you understand how happiness works.
Rather than waiting for happiness, you can make it happen for yourself and for those around you!
“…This is one of the best books I have read on the theme of happiness in its many dimensions, and the best as far as the narrow subtopic of the attainment of happiness goes…”
- Roy T. James for Readers’ Favorite – www.readersfavorite.com
“…If you have friends or family struggling to find happiness, this is an easy book to read, understand, and utilize in order to see where small changes could be made to better one’s life...”
– Professor Erin Lovell Ebanks, author of Happy Professor