- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Aleph Book Company (5 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386021609
- ISBN-13: 978-9386021601
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.5 x 21.6 cm
- Customer Reviews: 63 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,312 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Included with a Kindle Unlimited membership.
Have one to sell?
The Lucknow Cookbook Paperback – 5 December 2017
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Chand Sur was born in 1925 in Bahawalpur, undivided Punjab and brought up in Quetta. She is an inventive cook who places great emphasis on nutritious and healthy meals. Her lunch, dinner and tea parties are legendary. She has passed on her love of cooking to her children, grandchildren and great grand children. A voracious reader and an adventurous traveller Chand is deeply interested in other cultures and people. Sunita Kohli is an interior designer, a reputed leader in historical interior architectural restoration and, since 1972, a manufacturer of fine contemporary and classical furniture. She is the first interior designer to be conferred the Padma Shri in 1992. She developed a passion for cooking from her mother and enjoys trying new recipes. Widely travelled, Sunita brings influences from different cultures into her architecture as well as her cooking.
4.4 out of 5
63 customer ratings
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in India on 24 December 2017
Took long to arrive but is worth the price. It is in paperback so it is a good idea is to cover it in plastic sheet for lasting long. The recipes are simply explained and cover a large gamut of cuisine.
12 people found this helpfulComment
Reviewed in India on 20 December 2019
If I consider the price or number of recipes of the book, I can say I have found a great deal. But when it comes the question of authenticity of the recipes then,there is scope to raise brows