Lowepro Photo Sport 100 AW Sling (Black)
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch side pocket
- Multiple attachment points
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This is the Photo Sport Sling 100 AW from Lowepro. Here's a really lightweight way to get out on the trail with your camera, lens, phone, jacket and other items. At 1.7 lb (0.8kg), this pack is for someone who likes to travel fast and light. Made from rip stop nylon and supported by an adjustable and comfortable shoulder strap, this pack can be carried on a plane so you'll never be separated from your gear
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Camera partition is too shallow, even 55-200 with Hood cannot go in.
2) You have lot of spaces here and there, but partitions are less to compartmentalize. I like order my extra pair of memory card, couple of extra holders to connect to tripod, remote properly arranged as I had in the previous Bag. That was too excellent with a strong build quality but cannot take more lens so thought of buying this which is of higher capacity.
3) You cannot carry anything on the front space since there is no zip or tying knot, everything falls off.
4) Outer material is too flimsy vs the back side material which is quiet sturdy.
Though in some site single back-strap was said negative but i felt it to be positive since you can pull the bag without removing it. You can stick to purchase this if you have tight budget and not with longer lens.
Verdict : I am definitely happy but few things I miss in it so make your choice. For the price, trust me its worth.
camera fits well in the side compartment... But if ur gonna carry a telephoto lens as well...u will need an additional sponge / cushioned covering. The lens will move around a lot...so keep some additional cloth otherwise handy to fix it in place.
Great bag overall tho...
So far so good..
Would suggest it if u want a Camera bag which is trendy enough with space enough to keep ur travel essentials for a small trek.
Good for a basic Camera Setup.