- Product Dimensions: 33 x 12.7 x 30.5 cm ; 626 g
- Item model number: 310535-M
- ASIN: B002N1LCHE
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 28 April 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,20,186 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Supportive, breathable hiking boot featuring looped eyelets and padded tongue and collar
- Lowa 'Cross' sole with full-length support shank provides wet/dry traction
- Injected Monowrap midsole surrounds the foot with lightweight support
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Breathable textile lining. Bi-injection PU midsole with cushioning and support. Monowrap construction for stable, close-to-the-foot fit. LOWA Cross sole unit with three quarter length shank for stability. Made in Slovakia.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Only disappointment is that the soles are AWFUL when even slightly wet. Slippery as heck. These are Desert boots after all so no knock on Lowa but you can't safely walk on even slightly damp rocks or boulder through steams. They dry off in a couple of steps (if the rocks are dry) but are VERY slippery when damp.
I don't know about arch support on the boots because I use an orthotic. With my orthotic they're great.
Might seek out a pair in black for work.
Read the opinions about the glued sole, so I may be back to update. Although, my boots are not facing the temperatures one would experience climbing around a tank in Iraq. More prone to see cold/wet wether.
I also wear these boots 5 out of 7 days plus weekly hikes. very durable overall
I do recommend gaiters which is my next purchase if you wear these in brushy areas or wear shorts which I do on most hikes the top of the boot doesn't keep the sharp pokey things from falling which is not the fault of the boot.