Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 79.00 Delivery charge
Love You to Death (Mediator) Paperback – Unabridged, 6 August 2004
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
From the Author
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 173 g
- Paperback : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0330437372
- ISBN-13 : 978-0330437370
- Dimensions : 13 x 1.3 x 19.7 cm
- Publisher : Macmillan Children's Books; Unabridged edition (6 August 2004)
- Reading level : 11 and up
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #77,513 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I felt that the story was really slow to start. I get that the author was trying to set the scene of moving and the family etc but nothing happened for a long time, and it was really quite repetitious in places.
Once you got to the actual story it was pretty good, with the psycho schoolgirl ghost etc.
I didn't find Suze to be a very believable character overall- she didn't sound or act like a teenage a lot of time, and people's reactions to her were not particularly realistic, I thought.
Overall, this is a fun read, and the flaws don't make it unreadable. Not sure I'll buy more but if any were on a free offer, I'd download and read.
Omg! Why did I buy all the other books in this series? Because it lured me in. Like a moth drawn to a flame. I've read this book 3 times and every I got a new reaction. 1. Confused 2. Amazed 3. Loved it Let's say I loved it the whole way but the first time I read it I wasn't inyerested but kept reading and in the end I enjoyed it more or less. But the next time oh it was amazing I can't express my feelings for how much I enjoyed this book. And it always been a page turner. I hope you get this book bas well as all the others in the series!