- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Pustak Mahal - New Delhi (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8122311970
- ISBN-13: 978-8122311976
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #56,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Love @ Facebook (FIC) Paperback – 2011
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
About the Author: Nikhita Singh is a 22-year old bestselling author who already has six novels to her credit. Having been born in Patna, she grew up in Indore and completed her university education in Pharmacology. Her other books include Someone Like You, The Promise, The Unreasonable Fellows and Accidentally in Love. Passionate about reading and cricket, she was also the recipient of the Live India Young Achievers award in 2013.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
37 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First it says love at facebook but this book is not only about facebook, it has more things that you would like to read.
i like the character of Vatsala and her nature, feels like i want a gf like her :D though you just have to imagine how does she look.
Once you start to read it'll become interesting and if you are hardcore reader then you might complete it in one sitting.
The language used in book is not hard so it'll be easy to read for the people who are not good in english.
at last i like and enjoyed this book a lot and will wait for Nikita's next book.