- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save: Subscribe to 3 or more products & get 20% off = 10% instant discount + 10% as Amazon Pay cashback. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel, SPF 50, 100g
|Price:||330.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||110.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale)
- Sebum Control Vanilla (Vanila Plamifolia)
- Soothing Horse Chestnut (Trapa Bispinosa): UV Protector
- Apply liberally and evenly on face and exposed parts of the body (neck, arms etc)
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Are you looking for a sunscreen product that does not sweat away, few hours after its application? Are you looking for a gel based lotion that leaves a matte feel after you apply it? Lotus has the answers to all those questions. Lotus Herbals brings to you an attractive new sunscreen matte gel that gets absorbed in your skin instantly. The Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 comes in a travel friendly orange tube pack. The ultra soothing matte effect of the Lotus gel controls oil secretion, leaving your face replenished.The sun emits UVB and UVA rays, that are extremely harmful for the Indian skin. Excessive production of melanin pigments takes place due to over exposure to the sun. The damage caused by the sun rays can cause early skin aging and even the terrifying disease called skin cancer. This sunscreen protects you from just that. The ultra soothing formula of the Lotus matte gel gets absorbed in your skin easily and fights against skin darkening. Infused with ingredients like Comfrey, Soothing Horse Chestnut and Sebum Control Vanilla, the sunscreen gel provides effective solutions to skin tanning. The product works efficiently on oily skin. The light formula of the Lotus matte gel gives a soothing effect to your skin. Diligent use of this matte gel protects your skin from generating wrinkles; it also prevents your skin from drooping. Nowadays, the sunscreen matte gels have become more effective than sunscreen creams and other anti-tanning products. Matte gels are better substitutes for creams and lotions. Apply the Lotus Herbals Sun Screen Gel,50g gel evenly on your face, neck and other exposed parts of your body every time you go out in the sun.
From the manufacturer
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel
Lotus Herbals safe sun UV screen is a mattifying gel with SPF 50 formula. The sunscreen gel contains herbal extracts.
How to Apply
Step 1: Take a liberal amount of herbals safe sun UV screen on your palms.
Step 2: Apply evenly to face, neck and any part of the skin 15-20 minutes before sun exposure.
Step 3: Reapply frequently if needed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been using Lotus products for the past 10 years but this is the first time I purchased Matte gel sunscreen. I'm posting this review after personally using it for the past 3 months.
APPEARANCE OF THE TUBE
Orange tube that is typical of Lotus brand with a tight pop open plastic cover. Travel friendly pack.
INSIDE THE TUBE
Somewhat thick, whitish cream like consistency.Not like gel.
One can't say it's a herbal product.It contains atleast 9 to 10 chemicals.It is printed in very small letters on the tube.( Don't forget to view the attached pictures ) Vanilla & chestnut extracts are the only herbal products present in it. (according to my opinion & based on the prints on the tube).
IS IT EFFECTIVE?
SPF 50 with PA +++.So it is effective enough sunscreen.
I would say many
1. Not a herbal product & that is not at all portrayed in the description.
2. It contains several chemicals.
3. Consistency is not that of a gel but a cream
4. Didn't give matte finish like Lotus spf 40 matte cream.(again my personal experience and opinion)
I always apply moisturizer before sunscreen application.But this gel(?) didn't mix well with my moisturizer.I changed my moisturizer brand but no effect.Then I started applying directly on the face. Thereafter it was ok.
So I would suggest use this directly on the skin for a smooth ,somewhat matte finish.
As I stated earlier it is clearly more of a chemical product than a herbal one. This is not mentioned in the website description.
According to me it's an average sunscreen.
Would I recommend if you are interested in buying? It is up to you to decide .Just go through this review for more informed purchase.
Would I buy again.No.I wouldn't.
HOPE THIS REVIEW IS USEFUL TO YOU