auto-hp family womens-fashion

The Lost Temple
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:₹ 99.00

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 November 2016
I was a bit skeptical when I bought it. But the author actually blew me away. The plot is mind blowingly cool. The concept and execution of the characters were awesome. I really hoped that the lead female protagonist and the prince would get back together. But, the way it turned out in the end was beyond expectation. One thing did frustrate me at first, the concept was smooth but the plot kept jumping from each one's point of view too often, but the climax was soothing. All's well that ends well.

Waiting for the next book eagerly. And I have a strong feeling that the prince isn't dead, he was saved by the sivnetri saint who informed him of the lost temple in the first place probably.

Thank You Vishesh Sharma for this awesome novel.
on 31 May 2017
The book was nice. Could have ended in a better way. But nevertheless, its fast-packed action held to the expectations I had. Lovely work , Sir !
on 28 August 2016
I always love a good thriller and this book by Vishesh Sharma was totally engrossing. The story kept on bringing new twists and angles. I loved the way mysteries of Indian temples were explained while they hunt for the mysterious temple. Great character sketch, I loved the characters Ela and Rudy.
I liked the pace at which the story moves, the number of different elements and groups that the author has managed to bring together through the story. The story moves on multiple dimensions and authors displays his command on subjects as diverse as military equipment and ancient Indian temple architecture. The action was bit too much in second half but was not dragged. Honestly, I never expected such a story from an Indian novelist. Overall a great read.
on 7 August 2017
I had to stop reading this novel midway. The story is boring, characters are bone dry and the language is appalling. Sure, I had not expected a literary classic but this turned out to be a real mess. I'm not going to complete it; it's just not worth the pain.
on 19 May 2017
Too many grammatical errors in the book. Story line is neither intriguing nor interesting. Considering lord Shiva's various legends and history, the author could've weaved the story a little better. But that's just me :)
on 8 September 2017
This work of Vishesh Sharma travels from science to the power of the Super power talking about greed of mankind and dedicated human beings still Alive. A very interesting book.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 May 2017
Zillions of books on such theme has been written. Its the worst one. Badly written and younwont be able to link the plots. Tried to make it s international thriller, but failed magnificently.
on 30 June 2017
This is a one of a kind book. Great detailing. Nice storyline. Great characters. Totally worthy of 1000 stars ✨
on 18 July 2017
Terrible command over the English language. My 5 year old has better grammar and syntax. Totally unreadable
on 18 September 2016
Very nice book...Liked the concept....hmmm...Shivnetras came as a surprise.....the Manimahesh temple and details about India Armed forces and the head of the team Rudra made very good read......not to forget Homi Bhaba's entry......all in all...well written....just thought the ending could have been better....but overall good plot woven.....waiting for another thriller like this...