- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Losing My Religion Paperback – 2014
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Vishwas Mudagal, is a serial entrepreneur and a CEO. His passion is writing and this is his first novel. He dedicates this novel to entrepreneurs, whom he calls 'beasts'. This book was published by FingerPrint, in 2014. This story is about a young entrepreneur and devoted gamer, Rishi Rai, who's life, which was once successful, crumbles into pieces right before his eyes. One day, when he's down in the dumps, he meets an unpredictable and crazy hipster, Alex, who changes the way Rishi sees life. He travels across India along with Alex with no plans and no obligations. From the snowy peaks of the Himalayas to the intriguing and mysterious village of Malana. From the coastal beaches of Goa and Gokarna to the massive Kumbh Mela. They do it all. Until Rishi meets the beautiful, smart and enigmatic gamer, Kyra. As sparks fly and emotions intertwine, Rishi is inexplicably drawn towards Kyra. But she has a secret and she isn't who she claims to be. What follows next is something nobody ever thought would happen. Something which changes their lives forever. --Sahana Subramanian Mar 24, 2014
After a long time i came across a book that i could not keep down till i reached the end ! For starters it has an amazing story, an unpredictable end, an ultimate climax and a fresh plot ! You can instantly connect to the characters and you know how Rishi must be feeling when he says that he is losing his religion because we all have been there at some point in our lives.... a few pages down the book you wish you had a friend like Alex and reading the Malana episodes you know its the next destination you want to go to ! Vishwas Mudgal does a great job in keeping the reader excited and gripped till the end ! This book is a must on your shelves ! --Richa Kataria Mar 14, 2014
Losing My Religion is interesting and addictive. Character delineation is pretty good and direct. The characters are three dimensional. Relationship with various elements in the book is handled decently. The theme is traditional and the author has kept it real. Intellectual quality of the writing has been simple and clear, which is very good. Emotional quality could have been improved more by adding humour to it. --Girish Rao Feb 20, 2014
About the Author
About the Author: Vishwas Mudagal is an entrepreneur who is also the CEO and Co-Founder of the technology firm, GoodWorkLabs. He has been writing since the age of eighteen and has published his debut novel Losing My Religion.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 69 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would say its one of THE BEST novel I have ever read till date. Cannot just believe it was a debut novel of Vishwas Mudagal, amazing presentation, very gripping and an ultimate ending. You just re-iterated that a book should never be judged by its cover!
I have became a true fan of the author and the book! Already recommended this book to my friends and family. I believe the release of this book in local languages would help reach out to the masses and helps in delivering the quality content to the interested people.
Keep the momentum and I am eagerly looking for the next book from Vishwas.
Vishwas, I would say it is worth spending a weekend reading “Losing My Religion”.
I could hardly remember any day in last 3-4 years when I did not login to my laptop. I was so indulged in reading the book, whole Saturday I did not even bother to login to my laptop.
About the book, it is just awesome. Though after starting "The Apprenticeship" part it is easy to guess the ending but still the twist was awesome. The Rishi and Kyra Love story part was just fantabulous. Intrusiveness created in Malana part is splendid. Whole Journey from Bangalore – Malana – Kumbh Mela – New York was a great experience.
Overall a Great book to read. Waiting for the next one .
It's not jst a book which motivates you, but something which sets you free from your conventional thinking.
no words to gratitude this book,
Each chapter is amazing, fun, lots of smile in each chapter !
Positive in this book:
3) present thinking situations ....etc
Very simple kannada translation,
With all my heart thanks to Siddu Yapalaparavi.
Sincerely thanks to Vishwas Mudagal ! God bless you Mudagal ji for new books!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?