- Actors: Orlando Bloom, Ian McKellen, Viggo Mortensen
- Directors: Peter Jackson
- Format: Anamorphic, Dolby
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 2
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: Sony DADC
- Product Release Date: 16 July 2013
- Run Time: 179 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00DI79YF4
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,539 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Steelbook)
|Price:||884.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||615.00 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Lord of the Rings doesn’t need any follow-ups or introductions for it, it’s a work of art and marvel created by Peter Jackson in the 21st century. Lord of the Rings has been my al-time favorite and I have watched it many times but still feels like new every time I sit to watch it.
• The disc was in pristine condition and the cover art was exactly as shown in the image unlike some of the Harry Potter bluray discs I purchased sometime earlier.
• This is the “EXTENDED” version of the movie which has runtime of nearly 4 hours.
• The package comes in 2 discs.
• The packaging was very good and so I would recommend this to everyone out there.
The opening scene of The Two Towers provides an outstanding, yet very brief, taste of action, cinematography, and special effects, only to be matched (and far surpassed) in the final hour of the film. The stunning events of the third hour of The Two Towers are undoubtedly the centerpiece of the film, and while the first two hours serve finely as story development, they primarily build anticipation for the final hour, which mostly depicts the battle of Helm's Deep. More than anything else, the first two hours merely tease and torment the patient audience. It's a shame that such a gap has to exist between the first minute and the final hour, but I take no reservations in saying that despite how you feel about the first two hours of the film, the final hour will make the wait entirely worth its while.
Disc Packing info:
Contents Two BD Discs Part 1 and Part 2
Codec: MPEG-4 AVC (29.92 Mbps)
Aspect ratio: 2.39:1
Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 6.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
English: DD 6.1
More (Look for Images)
Subs: English SDH and more (Look for Images)
AVBuff™ (Audio/Video Fan)