- Paperback: 784 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group; New Ed edition (12 October 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0349106533
- ISBN-13: 978-0349106533
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 5.3 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 67 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 106.00 Delivery charge
+ 108.00 Delivery charge
Long Walk To Freedom Paperback – 12 Oct 1995
Audible Audiobook, Abridged
|Paperback, 12 Oct 1995||
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Import
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A tale of anger and sorrow, love and joy, grace and elegance
Indispensable ... [a] unique life-story
A truly stunning account of his extraordinary life ... A vivid testimony to an unusual mixture of courage, persistence, tolerance, and forgiveness
One of the most life- affirming books you'll read
The autobiography of one of the greatest men of the twentieth century.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a slow reader and added to it was the bulkiness of the book, but I could easily sail through with this master piece. The author has even managed to bring out humor every now and then even in such dark years of South African struggle.
At last, I can only raise my fist and say ANC salute to this magnificent book
I have gone through 'Roots' but this book supercedes it. One needs to go through the work of this legendry man to have a feel of the cercumstances.