- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: Manjul; Latest Edition edition (12 August 2016)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 8183227422
- ISBN-13: 978-8183227421
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 674 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #310 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Lok Vyavhar (Hindi) Paperback – 12 Aug 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dale Carnegie, known as 'the arch-priest of the art of making friends', pioneered the development of personal business skills, self-confidence and motivational techniques. His books - most notably How to Win Friends and Influence People - have sold tens of millions worldwide and even in today's changing climate, they remain as popular as ever.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 674 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book (Hindi) is an educational print which is explained in a very convincing manner and guides the reader about the importance of time management in life. The book is well authored in Hindi.
This book is a concept of planning and exercising some mindful control on the quantity of time spent on the regular day-to-day work or some specific activity, to enhance the productivity and efficiency.
If one is following the principles of Time Management, the person has to complete the particular work in a given restricted time frame with the maximum amount of productivity and efficiency. This book makes use of several tools, skills and techniques in order to complete the given set of activity within the boundary of time given. Initially, This book was used or referred to by just for business or professional purposes. But eventually the term got broadened and encompassed the personal activities of an individual as well.
In today’s hectic lives, everyone is facing acute shortage of time in their personal as well as professional lives. So, there is a need of proper time management, like everywhere.
An individual needs to prioritize his or her work in such a manner that he or she is able to at least put some amount of effort in every task because a 100% efficiency rate is almost impossible for humans. So, in short, this book can only guide you to manage your time in the best efficient manner and is hence, not a sure shot way to a perfect time-table.
But there surely are some very useful tips by adoption of which a person can lead a less stressful life. The book is available in Hindi on Amazon India and is in Paperback format.
A must read for everyone.
If you don't know how to tackle with different types of people, not able to handle team.... This book is really great. I recommend this book for every person to read at least once.. This book opens your mind. you will be able to survive in this market...
I will say than telling a lie to someone to help them save face may not always be the wisest thing to do. However, the advice to admit to your mistakes is valuable.
The original "How to Win Friends and Influence People" is still a great book to read and I'd recommend it. This book is also well worth taking the time to read as it provides a modern and positive message which is inspirational. I thought the author expressed his ideas well and gives very thoughtful advice.
Also, I did not originally like this book when I first read it. Maybe I wasn't ready and needed to be more humble to accept the messages this book provides. On the second reading I agreed with most of the book. It took five months for me to read this book again and I'm glad I gave it a second chance.
Abi dlvry fdbck h.... Amzn ki dlvry hmesa hi exlnt hoti h...... soo 5 Stars to its dlvry
Then i bought This masterpiece after reading some page I suggest you to go and buy it
if you are also weak to make new friend and do not know that how to talk
I am reading it now and fullfilled with confidence