|Item Height||1.73 Inches|
|Item Width||3.27 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||13.89 x 8.31 x 4.39 cm; 229 Grams|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||910-003820|
|Wireless Type||5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||4 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Weight||11 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||2|
|Included Components||Mouse pad User documentation|
|Item Weight||229 g|
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse with 250 Hour Battery Life (910-003930)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||229 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.9 x 8.3 x 4.4 Centimeters|
About this item
- Enduring battery life: Up to 250 hours of non-stop gaming-8X greater than typical wireless performance
- Delta Zero sensor technology: Delivers power-saving optimization and high accuracy cursor control
- Wireless gaming technology: 2.4GHz connection gives you freedom from cords, clutter and game interference
- Performance/Endurance switch: Easily switch between two modes to save power for when you need it most
- For Windows and Mac: Works with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OSX 10.6.8 or higher
- Enduring battery life: Up to 250 hours of non-stop gaming-8X greater than typical wireless performance
- Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
There is a newer model of this item:
please check your local laws before purchasing this product
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech products are distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide through retail chanels or via our strategic partnerships with top-tier PC manufacturers. Logitech has sales offices in major cities in North America, Europeand Asia Pacific.
From the Manufacturer
It's easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, our passion is in the science that makes winning possible. We build precise gaming instruments. We advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers' experience—in the lab and in the game.
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
250 hours of non-stop gaming. Your move.
With up to 250 hours of battery life, G602 redefines the laws of wireless gaming. From the pinpoint accuracy of the exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology to the extra high durability primary switches, you can count on G602 to dominate boss after boss.
- Up to 250 hours of battery life1
- Power-saving, high-accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology
- Lag-free gaming-grade wireless
- Performance and Endurance modes maximize battery life
- Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks
- 11 programmable buttons for customized game control2
- On-the-fly adjustable DPI
- For Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
Wireless Gaming Technology
- Cut the cord and get gaming freedom from cables, clutter, and game interference
- Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions with gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless and a 2-millisecond report rate
- Tiny USB Nano receiver can stay in your computer so your mouse is always ready for action
- Master your favorite games with 11 customizable controls
- Easily assign any keyboard keystroke or multi-command macro to any button with Logitech Gaming Software
- Control your game and mouse’s performance right out of the box with pre-configured button settings—no software required
G602 is built to handle torturous gaming conditions thanks to primary mechanical switches rated to a 20-million-click lifespan.
Benchmark-Raising Battery Life
With a battery that lasts up to 250 hours of non-stop gaming, you’ll never have to worry about your mouse holding you back.
Battery Life Indicator
Never be surprised by low battery power again. The LED battery indicator warns you if the charge is running low.
Delta Zero Sensor Technology
Experience power-saving optimization and high-accuracy cursor control through exclusive lens design, illumination geometry, and processing algorithms
- Switch between Performance or Endurance modes to save power for when you need it most—in the game
- Get up to 250 hours of battery life in Performance mode or 1440 hours in Endurance mode.
Instant In-Game Sensitivity Switching
- Shift your DPI level with a single button press
- Record up to five DPI settings per profile— from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 2500 DPI)
- Programmable DPI switching buttons are strategically located next to the left click button for fast, accurate trigger-finger control
What's in the Box
- Wireless receiver
- Receiver extender cable
- 2 AA batteries, pre-installed
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows 7
or Windows Vista
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 or higher
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
Resolution: 250 – 2,500 dpi
Max. acceleration: 20 G2
Max. speed: up to 2 meters/second (80ips)2
USB data format: 16 bits/axis
USB report rate: Up to 500 reports/second
Dynamic coefficient of friction – Mu (k): .093
Static coefficient of friction – Mu (s): .143
Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks
Feet: 250 kilometers
BATTERY LIFE AND WIRELESS
Performance mode: up to 250 hours1
Endurance mode: up to 1440 hours1
Wireless range: 3 meters4
1 Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
2 Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software, available at logitech.com/downloads.
3 Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
4 Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aimed at gaming and also productivity. Don't be fooled by its gaming focused design. It is excellent for every other task as well.
Excellent battery backup!!(3months on stamina mode and a month on performance mode)
Buttons, Buttons, Buttons! More than enough buttons for any app you would use.
App to customize every button in different ways for individual apps.
A hidden gem for MAC users. All the gestures can be programmed to the buttons how ever you want. Transfer the magic from your trackpad to the mouse.
Bad hardware. You have to replace the mouse every year within 3years of warranty.
So, If you are okay with replacing(after waiting for a week) the mouse everytime it fails then go for it. I still use it to date as I don't find an alternative to this.
1.) Its heavy
2.) The weight is not balanced. If you do a lot of lifts you will feel the mouse slipping from you hands.
2500dpi is actually more than enough, at least for me. May be try g603, its apparently based on a newer technology but doesn't have extra buttons.
Good things are:
1.) Programmable extra buttons
2.) On the fly dpi change
3.) Economy/performance toggle
4.) No perceptible lag during game-play. Sometimes, however, there are minor losses when starting from idle.
5.) Oh did i say W I R E L E S S
An Essential productivity device.
1. My work requires me to work on multiple browser tabs switching to left and right tabs over and over.
Programming the middle 2 thumb buttons to switch to left and right tab itself saves me a whole lot of time.
2. Using the remaining 4 thumb buttons for Undo, Redo and other work specific things which required keyboard shortcuts previously.
3. Using G10 that is button on top left to switch to Full screen in my browser allows a very unique combination.
Now that I can switch tabs with thumb buttons, I can goto fullscreen mode first and then keep shifting inbetween left and right tabs while remaining in fullscreen, allowing complete focus on work and not on keyboard shortcuts.
4. Using G11 for closing tab.
5. In short I'm using all 8 non standard buttons, found best use cases for them by experimenting 10 - 11 days.
Cons : Not necessarily a con. but a possible distraction, whenever there is a change in profile the dpi shift indicator glows and there is no option in the software to turn it off.
If most of your work is done in a browser then stay assured that this mouse will save 10% or more of your time per day.
Over the years this time will add up to thousands of hours which is uncomparable to the price of this usefull device.
Also as mentioned in point no. 3 there are some unique combinations that can increase your productivity a lot that you may have previously though of but could not use because of the cumbersome process of using key combinations.
If you come up with some unique combinations best to share here in reviews as they might help others as well.
Top reviews from other countries
Now for the downside... As soon as you try to install this on a windows 8 (or higher) machine, windows will install it's own generic driver. This renders all of the extra modes and programmable buttons useless. I searched for hours for a solution. I tried different versions of the Logitech software. I read some people were doing fresh installs of windows, just to get the mouse to function, spending hours trying to find registry errors, etc... Don't bother with any of it. It's not going to work. Read on for instructions that work.
Go to the control panel>Device manager>[find your mouse]>right click>properties>update driver. When the dialog box pops up, choose "Browse My Computer For Driver Software." Then, click browse and navigate to to where the "Logitech Gamming Software" is located. In the case of a standard install, it will be located in C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software. Finally, click next. Done! It should now be listed as Logitech Gaming Receiver in the device manager. Open the Logitech Gaming Software. You should now be able to use all of the functions of the mouse.
Except....I got the middle mouse button problem, many people report having this issue where you have to press it hard in order for it to work.
After browsing forums for 5 minutes I found the fix...
Hold your mouse upside down on a table, click the middle mouse button down and put some pressure on it (not enough to damage it of course) and scroll the wheel both ways. Do this a couple of times and test the button, it fixed mine right away.
I felt the fix was so simple and quick that it didn't deserve a knock down to 4 stars.
Pero después del año, el botón medio y la rueda de scroll comienzan a no registrar movimientos. Es una reverenda porquería. La verdad no les recomiendo este mouse si lo quieren usar como "gamers". Para uso casual no está mal, pero para hacer un uso más exhaustivo no es recomendable.
Es el segundo mouse de este modelo exacto que compro y es el segundo que comienza a fallar por las mismas razones. Algo similar pasa con los headsets de Logitech. Qué pena que una marca que en algún momento fue líder en calidad/precio, ahora sólo sea precio y nada de calidad.
Como seguidor de la marca me han perdido.
TLDR; Si esperan que les dure más de un año, no compren esta porquería.