Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System, THX, Dolby & DTS Certified, 1000 Watts Peak Power, Multi -Device, Multiple Audio Inputs, Remote Control, PC/PS4/Xbox/Music Player/TV/Smartphone/Tablet
|Price:||+ 99.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||₹ 1,996.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Twin 2.0 dual input multimedia speakers allow 6 watts peak power and deliver clear stereo sound
- Control is simple and convenient with integration of volume and power
- Includes a handy headphone jack for your private listening pleasure; Powerful 1000 watts peak power
- Sub-woofer:293 mm(H)x 281 mm(W) x 319 mm(D); Satellites:166.3 mm(H)x 100.3 mm(W)x 93.5 mm(D); Center Channel:100.3 mm(H) x 166.3 mm(W)x 93.5 mm(D)
- Control Console: 293 mm(H)x 281 mm(W); Wireless Remote:111 mm(H)x 43 mm(W)x 18.9 mm(D)
- Inputs for multiple audio sources - computer, TV, game console and more
- THX Certified theater-quality audio, Infrared remote
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi bank Credit/Debit Cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Surround Sound Experience
If you Want to experience the surround sound of multiplexes then get the Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System Z906. Its 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS encoding technology offers detailed surround sound effect that make every little sound loud and clear. It is driven by THX-certified speaker system with a impactful 1000 W peak power that brings the explosive cinematic sound quality to your home. The supreme sound quality is accomplished by 5 Satellite speakers and a Centre Channel speaker along with a sub-woofer that gives you the surround sound experience while you watch movies, listen to your favourite music or watch your favourite television show or even while playing games.Rich acoustics with the Dolby Digital sound
Get that surround sound on your DVD, Blu-Ray or games with the 5.1 Dolby Digital sound that has DTS encoding. So get the feel of the thunderous explosions or hear the faintest of footsteps with the Surround Sound Speakers. The Logitech Z906 gives you the flexibility to connect up to 6 audio sources. So you can enjoy your music or game through your PC, game console, music player or any other device by setting it up with this Sound system. Hook up your satellite speakers which are enabled with 3D stereo system, such that it surrounds your room and give you the feel of a movie theatre.Comfortable Console Control with Stackable Design
Control the surround sound from the comfort of your couch with an easy to navigate wireless remote control. The stackable design of the Logitech Surround Sound System makes it easier to be placed on the TV unit along with other devices or even spread across the room or may within the vicinity of your PC. The compact dimensions of 38.4 x 43.1 x 43.8 cm can be easily fitted anywhere. It is also compatible with digital coaxial, 3.5 mm audio output, RCA audio with digital optical cable. So get the movie theatre inside your room with the Z906 Surround Sound.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
- Powerful 1000 watts peak power
- THX Certified theater-quality audio
- 5.1 Dolby digital surround sound
- Inputs for multiple audio sources - computer, TV, game console and more
- Compact control console and wireless remote
Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z906
THX Certified Immersive Surround Sound
This powerful THX-certified speaker system makes it easy for you to turn any room into a home theater. Hear every tire squeal, footstep and rumble the way the studio intended - in 5.1 discreet channels of explosive, detailed surround sound.
These surround sound speakers have met strict performance standards to achieve THX certification. It’s your ultimate assurance of a cinematic sound experience.
1000-Watt Peak Power
Enjoy powerful, theater-quality acoustics for your movies, music and games.* Dynamic satellite and center channel speakers plus a 165-watt sub woofer deliver crystal-clear high end, rich mid-range tones and big, deep bass.
- *500W RMS power
Dolby Digital Sound
Hear every detail all around you. 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS encoding accurately recreate the final surround sound mix in your Blu-ray, DVD and game soundtracks.
Digital and Analog Inputs
You have the flexibility to set up your system the way you want. Connect up to six audio sources - your computer, music player, game console and more. Place the satellite speakers on a shelf or wall-mount them to customize the system to the size and seating of your entertainment room.
Surround Sound With 3D Stereo
Z906 speakers convert the two-channel stereo from your favorite old movies, music and games into an immersive surround sound experience.
Easy-to-Read Console Control
The compact stackable design fits in with your home entertainment system. Control volume, power, mute and set inputs on the console or from the couch using the handy wireless remote.
- Music players
- Blu-ray and DVD players
- Game consoles
- Other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output
What’S in the Box
- Five satellite speakers
- Speaker connection
- Wire 6-feet (1.82-m) six-channel direct cable
- Stackable control console
- Wireless remote
- 3 AAA batteries
- User documentation
|Logitech Speaker System Z313||Logitech Speaker System Z523||Logitech Speaker System Z623||Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506||Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z906|
|Highlight||Rich bass and stereo sound in a compact design||Powerful 360-degree sound with deep bass||Room-filling THX-certified audio||5.1 surround sound with inputs for up to 4 audio sources||Powerful THX-certified audio with studio quality 5.1 surround sound|
|Power (total RMS)||25 watts||40 watts||200 watts||75 watts||500 watts|
|THX-certified for theater-quality sound||✓||✓|
|Inputs for computer, music, movie and game devices||1||3||3||4||6|
|Ported subwoofer for deep bass||4-inch driver||4-inch driver||7-inch driver||5.5-inch driver||8-inch driver|
|Controls||Wired control pod||On-speaker||On-speaker||On-speaker|
|Compatibility||Computers- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later||Computers- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later||Computers, music players, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles and other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output||Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players, PlayStation2, PLAYSTATION3, Xbox 360 or Wii using the AV cable that comes with your console, and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out||Computers, music players, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles and other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Powerful Enough to compete Sony, Yahama, Philips, F&D, Zebronics, Intex etc Multimedia home theatre Speaker's.
Woofer is very powerful 165W RMS Output powerful enough to Shake the house, at 60% Windows Start Vibrating.
Detailed Review at the End.
First of All see these Differences :-
Bluray Home Theatre Vs Multimedia Home Theatre...
Bluray HomeTheatre Consists of 5-Speaker with 1-Passive Woofer + 1-Bluray Player for Amplification.
Multimedia HomeTheatre Consists of 5-Speakers with 1- Active Woofer.
So in Multimedia home theatre we don't need amplifiers, inbuilt amplifiers are provided in this.
Comparison With Multimedia Home Theatre :-
1. Logitech Z906 Vs Sony SA D100
Definitely Logitech Wins Logitech is just 3-times the Sony SA D100.
2. Logitech z906 Vs Philips 5250B, here Philips is very good but not enough to compete Logitech.
3. Logitech Z906 Vs Yamaha Speaker Package NS-P40, very good enough but little bit less when compared with loudness level, bass is very good but sound clarity is not very good, at high volume.
Comparison With Bluray Home Theatre :-
1. Logitech Z906 Vs Sony HT-RT 40 Here Sony Provide very good surround effect, provide decent bass, but Logitech is very powerful and loud enough to Shake house, but Sony don't Shake the house at all.
2. Logitech Z906 Vs Philips HTD5520/94 here Philips is good enough to complete Sony in surround effect but also Powerful in bass like Logitech z906, almost equal to Logitech in bass, and also it provides 5-tower speaker in place of satellite speakers so this is best choice if not buying Logitech z906 go for Philips.
3. Logitech Z906 Vs Yahama 1840 Very powerful good enough for living room, but same problem when is come to loudness it fails to compete with Logitech, other than this everything is great.
Detailed Review for Logitech Z906 :-
If you are a Bass Lover, like me, this product gonna blow your mind, bass is very much stronger than any other brand, yes also better than JBL (only Bass), so u can say this is a monster under 25k, surround sound quality is also very good like Sony, but feels little bit difference, if looking best speakers for desktop/laptop, go for this blindly, you don't regret, if looking for stylish design with decent sound and all features like HDMI/3D/DTS/DD/DD+/Bluray/Bluetooth go for Philips or Sony yes but above 25K price range, so
According to me everything work great, but only some drawback (cons) for this, No Bluetooth, No HDMI, No SPDIF Optical Cable, No Mounting bracket in the box and console problem, many users talking about console/hardware problem occurs after 9-12months, but Logitech offering Replacement/Return Options, so I think no problem bez 2yr warranty is there.
I update my review, if I face any problems with this.
According to me if spending almost 20k, we must need to know everything about the product before buying,
Feel Free to Contact me or ask questions for this, I definitely help from my end.
And at the end, BIG Thanks to AMAZON for Hassle-free Service and Fast Delivery, got the product in just 2days.
I'm planning to upgrade to a 75 inch TV soon and use this audio system only with that as well.
You can expect a movie theater experience when given the right input from the source playing.
Good rich deep bass, 8' sub makes it rumble.
Best class "THX" certified satellite speakers.
Easy to use control console with dolby chip.
If you want to enjoy true cinema experience,
Make sure you have a true sound encoded playback files, like dolby 5.1/7.1 or dts master audio.
Make sure you use digital audio transfer using coaxial / digital optical cable for losess multichannel sound.
( using RCA cables will just cut 50% of quality, can feel the difference).
My speakers had a glitch, my sub woofer had a rattling crackeling sound at some low frequency. Found out to be the woofer grill having contact within. So i just removed the grill with help of some youtubing. Now its perfect 👌. Logitech failed to fix despite lot of similar issues in the web.
Overall Score : 8.5/10
Bass : 8.5/10
Perfect purchase for a perfect movie watcher.
Following are my experience after a week of usage:
+ 500W RMS, THX certified, Max bang for the buck at this price. No other speakers have similar specs i believe at this range.
+ Much needed SPDIF Coaxial connectivity option, which MiTV supports opposed to Optical. Xbox is connected via Optical.
+ Good 5.1 surround option. Decodes Xbox 5.1 sound without any issues. However with MiTV its not working, mainly due to limitation of the TV.
+ Fairly compact dimensions, fits my TV unit nicely.
- Bad packaging and transport from Amazon. Subwoofer grille is bent a little. Was too lazy to replace it as it can be fixed by opening it or pulling it outwards using some tool. Videos on youtube.
- Lots of wires and cables. Creates a big mess behind. Zip ties come handy.
- Remote control is too flimsy and made of thin cheap plastic. I almost felt like breaking the battery compartment while opening it !
- Sound quality is decent, i heard better. Bass is good but wished its more deep. Like many people said its good for movies and games but not music considering the price.
- Lack of tweeters is noticeable. Wish they came with one !
- Questionable aftermarket support and repair options once warranty gets over. Almost went for a bookshelf and amp but wanted to get a 5.1 in this price range.
- Unit is rated as 500W RMS. I have cheaper 30-40W 2.1 units, this doesn't feel 10 or even 5 times powerful to listen.
- Modern connectivity options like Bluetooth & HDMI Arc is absent.
Overall a decent purchase. Its always advisable to listen to a unit before buying them as music can be subjective. Also a lot depends on how better audio someone is exposed to. Anyone upgrading from sub 5k speakers will love this a lot, but at this price range a lot of great speakers are present. So hear out everything and make a sound purchase :)
Top international reviews
I loved very much that you can individually control the volume of various sides of the speakers, like rear speakers or subwoofer separately, in addition to the overall volume.
I won't talk about the functionality or sound of the device since there is clearly an issue with the design of these speakers. It's very sad to see Logitech continue to sell these products even though there is a clear flaw, also sad that they are not backing up the product. This is going to significantly affect my opinion of the company going forward in a negative way (an opinion that used to be favorable).
De verdad que los videojuegos y las películas ahora se escuchan a otro nivel de detalle.
Si las encuentras en oferta, no dudes en adquirirlas. Como consejo siempre compra a amazon o como mínimo que amazon sea quien envíe.
Content over optical connections frequently causes the audio to briefly..."hiccup", with a soft but audible click, and the receiver's LEDs flash on each time (distracting.) You don't even necessarily miss much of what you're listening to, but I notice it, and I hate it.
I've tried different devices, cables, and both TOSlink ports on the receiver, and the results are the same. Logitech's FAQ seems to suggest this is, for whatever reason, by design, so I don't think I got a defective receiver.
I'm not going to return it, assuming nothing else goes wrong, but I'm not impressed with this baffling "feature." I'm surprised I didn't see anyone talking about this when I scoured reviews before purchase.
I currently have a PC hooked up to it VIA USB sound card (it's the only way to get surround sound from the PC as far as I know), as well as my PS2 through optical cable and the N64 through component cables. The back-plate of the sub-woofer gets quite hot to the touch after having the system on for a little while. One other issue is that the control box (thing with the dial and buttons on it) actually stops working if it's cable is bent a little to the right, but it works fine as long as I don't move it around much.
The included wires are fine, but I opted to purchase some slightly beefier copper cables to hook up the speakers with.
UPDATE: Logitech will NOT warranty these ..period. Do not try to if you are having the reset loop issue. These speakers are LEMONS and Logitech knows it.
- Easy to setup
- Enough speaker cable length for most rooms
- Remote control
- Upmix option for stereo sources
- Not taking up too much space
- Speaker cables are not fixed and can be upgraded
- Because the main control unit is connected to the subwoofer, you're limited in terms of placement by the cable length
- The bass is not very strong or refined - it sounds muddy and boomy overall
- The high/mid range speakers are made of plastic and don't offer a lot of detail
All in all, it's still one of the better PC speaker sets you can get but no comparison to my previous Creative Gigaworks S750 (sadly, it had a non universal power supply and came from Europe), let alone my main hifi system which costs easily 100x as much.