Logitech K400R Wireless Touch Keyboard (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- With a wireless range of up to 10 m (33 ft)*, you can turn up the volume of your favorite video, browse the web, blog, chat and more, all from the comfort of your couch
- This ultrathin keyboard with low-profile keys is compact, but still provides comfortable, quiet typing. Store it upright for added convenience in your living room
- No need for a separate mouse thanks to the large 3.5 inch, built-in touchpad, which also works with Windows 8
- With a wireless range of up to 10 metres (33 feet), you can turn up the volume of a YouTube video, pause your holiday slideshow or tweet about the movie you just downloaded all without getting up from the couch and 2.4 GHz wireless technology means you’ll enjoy it all with virtually no delays, dropouts or interference
- No need for a separate mouse, this compact keyboard has a large 9-cm (3.5-inch), built-in touchpad that makes vertical and horizontal scrolling intuitive
- Multi-touch navigation makes it easier than ever to point and scroll your way through the web
- Setup could not be easier, you simply plug the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver into a USB port, kick back on the couch and enjoy all your laptop entertainment on the big screen, even the hot keys work right out of the box without software
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Logitech K400R Wireless Touch Keyboard (Black) An Effective typing companion
The Logitech K400R Wireless Touch Keyboard is a utilitarian typing companion which allows you to type faster and smoother. This keyboard operates on wireless technology and hence liberates you from the hassle of wires. This device has a 10 meter wireless range so you have more portability and ease of access. The in-built touchpad is highly useful and thus you don’t need an external mouse. This wireless keyboard is compatible with Windows 8 and comes with easy to install features. It comes with a one year battery life and a 2.4 GHz wireless technology so you can use it without any lags.The Logitech Unifying receiver and Plug-and-play
This keyboard comes with in-built Logitech Unifying receiver which eliminates the need of multiple USB receivers. With this receiver, you can connect a number pad or a compatible wireless mouse, or another keyboard. Installing this wireless keyboard with your PC is extremely easy and convenient as it is equipped with simple installation process. You just have to plug the wireless receiver into the USB slot of your computer.User friendly keyboard layout
This Wireless Touch Keyboard comes with customized layout that enables you to enjoy seamless Windows 8 experience. It has a start key which takes you to the start screen while the Application key opens up the application bar so that you can easily navigate the various Internet explorer tabs. The App Switching FN key facilitates convenient switching between open apps. This keyboard is armed with 4 charm keys that allow direct access to important functions like Search, Share, Devices and Settings functions. To offer enriched music experience, this keyboard has dedicated keys to increase and decrease volume, play the previous and the next track, or play and pause. For quickly logging out, you can use the ‘lock computer’ button. You can also use the dedicated key to put your computer in sleep mode.Touchpad for better controlling
This wireless keyboard comes with an in-built touchpad so that you don’t have to use an external mouse. This 3.5 touchpad inch is large enough to facilitate easy navigation and makes vertical scrolling easy. The multi-touch navigation features makes it comfortable to pinpoint and navigate through the web. The left touchpad button is slightly bigger than the right button as it is used more.Other important features
The Logitech keyboard comes equipped with low profile keys which don’t cause any discomfort even after extended usage and don’t make typing sounds as well. The keyboard can be stored in an upright manner as well as per your convenience. The keys will not fade out due to the bright bold font and the UV coating.Specifications
The Logitech keyboard weighs 576 g and comes in the dimensions of 21 x 5.7 x 18 cm. Apart from the keyboard, you will also get a USB receiver, 2 AA batteries, USB extender, user documentation and a 3 year manufacturer guarantee.
From the Manufacturer
With a wireless range of up to 10 m (33 ft), you can easily control your laptop from a distance. Turn up the volume to your favorite YouTube video, pause your picture slideshow, browse the web, blog, chat and more–without getting up from your couch.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
Minimalism and comfort
This ultra-thin, minimalist keyboard has a space saving design, but it still provides a comfortable typing experience. Whether you’re browsing the Web or emailing a friend, typing is easy with the sleek, low-profile keys that feel good and barely make a sound.
This keyboard can be stored vertically when living room space is limited.
No need for a separate mouse—this keyboard has a 3.5 inch, built-in touchpad. The touchpad also has large left- and right-click buttons.
Touch and gesture navigation
The multi-touch touchpad makes it easier than ever to navigate your content. The touchpad is also tuned for the new Windows 8 edge gestures which replicate a touch screen experience.
The keyboard has specific keys to help you navigate the new Windows 8 style user interface. The Windows 8 Start key provides an easy way to get back to your start screen. The App Switching FN key allows you to quickly switch between your open apps. There are 4 Charm keys which give you direct access to the Search, Share, Devices and Settings charm functions. The Application key brings up the application bar for navigating through your internet explorer tabs.
Designed for Windows 8, compatible with Windows 7
Setup is fast and easy. Simply plug the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver into a USB port and you’re ready to start browsing or typing. Even the hot keys work right out of the box without software.
Logitech Unifying receiver
The tiny receiver stays in your laptop and you don’t need about unplugging it when you move around.
1 year battery life
Enjoy using the keyboard for a full year without the hassle of changing batteries. The on/off switch also helps you save power when the keyboard is not in use
Media hot keys
Enjoy one-touch, easy access to your most often used media hot keys like mute, play, volume up or volume down.
Compare with similar items
Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard (Black)
Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard
Logitech 993-000439-01 Unifying USB Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard
Logitech 920-003070 Wireless Touch Keyboard K400
Logitech Wireless All-In-One Keyboard TK820 with Built-In Touchpad (920-005108)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||70.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||RAJARSHI||iBhejo||Shop-The-World|
|Interface Type||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless; USB||Wireless; USB||Wireless|
|Item Weight||454 grams||272 grams||458 grams||—||360 grams||0.9 kg|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall a decent wireless keyboard and touch-pad combo with lot of customization available under the Set-point software. So yes it is recomended not for all regular users but for those who want to operate their PC form a distance lying on sofa.
Now about the product:
1. Works out of the box, just plug and play
2. Silent and smooth key strokes
3. Mousepad support is great as, when Kodi hangs I don't need to go near my desktop to enter taskbar
4. Media keys like play/pause, volume control, next/previous track, One-Key PC Lock/Sleep, Windows 8 Charms support (which is fortunately phased out in Windows 10)
5. Small Size compared to Normal keyboards
6. Has extender support to extend range (though i never had to use it in my room)
7. Omni-directional as it uses wireless technology (like wi-fi), so don't need to point to the device port, works even if you connect your usb port at the back
8. 2 left click buttons (if one runs out)
9.Runs on AAA battery (don't need to charge) and mind you, I've been using it for more than 4 months now and no problem
10. Saves battery because of ON/OFF switch
11. Typing is good as it has QWERTY layout (good when using Kodi compared to a remote control) (but don't expect number keys at the right)
Not really as I was exactly expecting it to work the same. The product is First Grade. However,
1. If you are buying this for Kodi, then okay, but it really can't replace a small remote that you can hold in a single palm
2. Little bulky so difficult to hold and press like remote
3.Wouldn't expect back-lit keys at this price as it saves battery,.... still difficult to type in low-lit rooms as there are many keys (obviously) and you don't know which one you will end up pressing. (not complaining but it's not easy guys)
4. Used to PC remote control, this feels kind of lazy because of it size and weight
5. Though occupies small space, still significant space
6. Sometimes mousepad pointer drags sluggishly on screen
7. Don't really expect to do a lot of typing on this one as it is intended to be a media remote controller (but who is complaining? well, some on this site are)
Verdict: Happy with the product overall. Value for money. Good for controlling PC from a distance. Rating: 8/10
But, don't expect it to be a replacement for a TV like remote control.
Note: The product that is shipped is the 400r and not the 400. I emailed the seller to confirm this prior to taking delivery as my internet research did find that this was the case with other sellers across a few online vendors. A prompt reply confirmed this.
- plug-and-play(though i have only tested this on a Windows(8.1) environment
- the maximum distance i tested this was approximately 15 feet. Worked without a hitch and i guess it should easily be able to work at the advertised range
- intuitive keyboard for a htpc setup. Has all the right shortcuts within easy reach
- easy and smooth springiness in the keys
- light and compact
- works with other existing Unifying devices or peripherals. My wireless Logitec mouse(purchased a while back) works well in tandem with the keyboard and its in-built trackpad. It did however require installing the Unifying software from the Logitec website. The software installation was not required if only the keyboard was in use, though it is definitely a good idea to install it and take advantage of driver updates and feature enhancements in the future.
- keys are not backlit, so you may mostly need some light source in the dark. Maybe its too much of an ask for the price this is being offered at
- will take some getting used to if you plan to use this as a primary keyboard for your desktop or laptop. In my case, i use the function keys as well as the Home/End/PgUp/PgDn quite a lot but they have now been bracketed into keys requiring the Fn key to be pressed prior to execution. A smallish Enter key may also have you fumble early on. But i guess the keyboard has been designed to be compact and primarily for use in your media entertainnent setup. Some hands-on time should help alleviate this for other uses.