Logitech K375s Multi Device Keyboard
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Start typing on your computer, then switch to your phone or tablet at the touch of an Easy-Switch button
- A full-sized keyboard with concave keys in a familiar layout provides hours of typing comfort
- A 10-key number pad helps you get more done, and tilt-legs provide a choice of two different typing angles
- Connect to a computer with a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver, and to your phone or tablet with Bluetooth Smart technology
- A 24-month battery life plus auto-sleep and on/off switch offers long-lasting convenience
There is a newer model of this item:
Choose from Laptop Bags, Mouse Keyboard Combos, Speakers, Headsets & much more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Imagine what a computer keyboard should be: well-built with familiar and comfortable typing. Now imagine that same computer keyboard working with your phone and tablet too. That's the thinking and design behind the K375s Multi-Device, a full-size keyboard and stand combo for all the screens you use at your desk.
From the manufacturer
K375s Multi Device Keyboard by Logitech
Logitech brings to you K375s multi-device keyboard for wireless typing experience for all devices and lets you enjoy the freedom of wireless typing technology along with the benefits of a fully functional QWERTY keyboard. The keyboard connects to the computer with the help of the Logitech unifying receiver and with the phones and tablet with the help of Bluetooth.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Works fine with your mobile as well as laptop or PC.
2. Tangle free experience.
3. The keys are easy to type due to their curved-up edges (except the Esc, F1 to F12 keys at top and the bottom Left Ctrl to Right Ctrl keys).
4. The smooth and slanting base ensures painless typing experience.
5. The multi device keyboard is on the lighter side than its contemporaries.
6. It has a premium build quality with greater outlook.
1. Does not have Caps Lock ON-OFF indicator
2. The "Fn" key should have been on the left hand side since most of us prefer our right hand to use the extra functionality options.
3. Must include more features for better operation in mobile.
Overall an undoubtedly nice and useful device at the given price range.
device change switch works. little bit slower. not that you are typing and instantly switch to next view in another device.
this feature creates more headache than good. more often than not device change indicators will light up and makes the function keys unusable. go for plain logitech wireless keyboard k220 which is much better
battery is long lasting. the extra device stand is gimmick.
Am still using it. I knock it a few times on my table when keys don't work and sometimes they start working. Have an alternate keyboard that I use when it malfunctions.
Do not buy or rather buy from local dealer so that you can screen on him. Cheers