|Item model number||K230|
|Battery life||2 Years|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Included Components||Keyboard, Nano-receiver, 2 AAA batteries and User documentation.|
|Item Weight||458 g|
|Package Dimensions||39.7 x 13.5 x 3.1 cm|
Logitech K230 Compact Wireless Keyboard for Windows, 2.4GHz Wireless with USB Unifying Receiver, Space-Saving Design, 2-Year Battery Life, PC/Laptop- Black
- The compact keyboard is about 36 percent smaller than our standard keyboards but still has all the standard keys
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless lets you work or play anywhere. The wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference and gives you range of up to 10 meters
- 128-bit AES encryption helps protect your information by encrypting data transfer between the keyboard and receiver with one of the highest levels of data encryption available
- Setup couldn't be easier, you simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start tweeting, blogging and IMing right away without software
- The keys barely make a sound, so you can hear the song you're listening to and not what you're typing
- With the extended battery life and auto-sleep, you can write Facebook updates, emails and Yelp reviews for years without the hassle of changing batteries
- The battery door on top of the keyboard doubles as a fun design element with light gray, pink and blue options you can swap in to suit your mood or decor
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard connects through Wi-Fi with your system at fast 2.4 GHz speed and comes with its in-built 128-bit AES Data Encryption Technology to effectively safeguard your inputs to your desktop PC. You can move around freely, managing your work with ease as the K230 Wireless Keyboard allows a proximity range of 10 m/33 feet with your system (varies with location and computer settings). Once paired, its efficient Wi-Fi minimizes glitches, intrusions and waiting-intervals that are conventionally encountered with wireless connectivity. The K230 Keys The K230 Wireless Keyboard is 36% smaller than standard-size hardware of this category. It comes with all the standard alpha-numeric keys such as the English letters, numerals, navigation buttons, short-cuts, Home, End, Del, Insert and other functions affixed on its compact frame. The keys are also noise-free so that your work continues on silently without disturbance. Aesthetic Look With its stylish black colour, the K230 Wireless Keyboard looks aesthetic. Its battery door can be changed alternatively into pink, light grey and blue panels as per choice. The K230 battery is potent and reliable to effectively give you its 2-year active run with an average 2 million key-hits per annum. The K230 Wireless Keyboard also comes equipped with the Auto-Sleep feature to assure you cost-effectiveness by conserving its battery-power. Plug and Play A convenient installation process with no requirement of software is an additional benefit with this K230 Wireless Keyboard. Its Logitech Unifying feature lets you add devices with ease without any need for re-aligning. Just plug-in the Logitech Wireless Receiver of this K230 Wireless Keyboard into your desktop PC's USB port and execute your commands with a high responsiveness. System Requirements: Windows-based PC with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and USB port For Customer Complaint: Tel No:000 800 440 2450 Email Id:email@example.com
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Free to roam
The reliable wireless connection lets you work or play up to 10-meters (33 feet) away with virtually no delays or dropouts.1
1 Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
Super space saver
This clever little keyboard has all the standard keys—so you can save lots of space without missing a thing.
Much smaller design, same keys
The compact keyboard is about 36% smaller than our standard keyboards but still has all the standard keys—so doing the things you love is as easy as ever.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Rest its a wonderful product from Logitech. You get full functional keybaord in small comfortable to carry package with every required key on board. Typing is a breeze on this keybaord with soft responsive keys.
2. USB unifying receiver
3. 2 AAA batteries pre installed (pull off white pullout from batteries, to power up keyboard)
4. Two extra battery covers to choose your flavor (in all pink, blue, white)
1. Full qwerty keyboard with numpad
2. Keys are soft & responsive with proper feedback
3. Full row of function keys with alternate shortcuts
4. Light weight & overall small profile for easy carry on
5. Comes with unifying receiver (look below for details)
6. Nice looks, though not premium
7. Good quality wrt soul porpose of keyboard ie typing
8. Battery test: Working properly since 15th oct. Rest for how long it lasts, time will tell. Logitech claims 2 yr life, but i will update my review whenever battery replacement is required. Just for an idea, my mouse lasts for upto a year with single duracell, so we can expect good life from keyboard also.
9. Upper arrow key is slightly projected, for easy identification in cramped layout of arrow keys. But you need to get used to it.
10. Plug n play. Easy setup. Just connect & use.
11. Works good with smartphone & smart tv also. Infact no setup required in case of android device, be it tv or mobile. Just plug in receiver & both keyboard & mouse will work without any issues.
12. Price bracket. If you get to grab it on lightening deal, then its cherry on cake.
1. Slightly thick profile especially in front zone, that too without a wrist rest, so may feel uncomfortable in long typing sessions.
2. No caps, num, indicator, so you need to rely on software based on screen caps indicator. (in my case, my laptops own keyboard has caps led, so it indicates caps status)
3. Would have preferred full size arrow keys. They could have reduced size of shifft key instead to accomodate. To cover all keys in small package, they have highly customized the layout. It will take time to get adjusted to it.
4. Slight flex in lower middle zone near space key due to improper height of mid zone rest pads. Theres 1-2 mm gap below them when keyboard rests on flat surface. So it can be fixed.
5. Some basic fn shortcuts missing as per laptop perspective.
-Theres this software named Setpoint by logitech available from product download page which you can use to customise FN + Function keys shortcuts. But you wont find setting to add brightness +/-, wifi toggle, touchpad toggle, projector etc. Its havving general shortcuts like my comp, copy paste, play pause, control panel, page up down etc.
It allows upto 6 compatible devices to connect to computer with just one receiver. Look for unifying symbol on device (orange square patch with clear asterisk mark) (pic attached)
For easy setup,
1. Install unifying software from logitech
2. Start it and click on advanced
3. Click on pair & follow on screen instructions
4. All connected devices will be listed
(Alternatively you can also follow direct steps on screen & click on next)
Tested on Logitech B175 mouse & working properly. Both keyboard & mouse seamlessly connect to unifying receiver. B175 comes with normal reciever, but mouse is compatible with unifying technology.
Some users have commented on receiving fake or first copy product. I have received genuine product, successfully registered on Logitec site without any issue.
Advice: Be carefull while choosing seller, to avvoid issues like this, check their ratings, amazon fulfilled tag etc. So far i had an awesome experience with Appario Retail.
Its a perfect low cost, compact & effective device. You wont regret getting it. Its pros outweigh its cons. Havent faced any serious issue so far. Its all good & perfect company for may Dell XPS L502x.
1 light weight and compact
2 unifying supported
3 long lasting with batteries(24 months)
1 has a bit flex when typing in center of the keyboard
2 the stickers on keys are very reflective and not visible properly some time.
3 has no indication leds for caps, num and locks
4 up and down arrows are small
Overall a nice keyboard and would suggest if u can compromise few features for compactness and wireless.
I got a duplicate item ,failed to register on logitech site.
Logo on the product differ from the original logitech logo even though the product in the picture given here has original logo .
And batteries are like you just forget there are any.. never had to change them(yet).
Key's are pretty well but a little small in case you have big fingers, also those multi colour side panels looks wonderful.. just buy it..!!!
- Compact & Stylish design, looks nice.
- Lightweight but sturdy build. Almost silent keys.
- Matches 15" Laptop keyboard layout, joy for Laptop users.
- Unifying Receiver, 2 AAA Batteries, 2 extra Battery Compartment Panels provided.
- Simple Plug-&-Play setup, fast link-up with receiver, single receiver caters to upto 6 Unifying supported devices.
- On-Off Switch and prop-up legs at the bottom, slot on the side to carry Unifying Receiver.
- 2 Years battery life as claimed by Logitech with Auto-Sleep function. Only time will tell the actual findings with about 8 hours per day usage.
- Standard Desktop Keyboard users might take little time to getting used to this one because of its compact size.
- As a Laptop Keyboard, back-lit keys would have been a great help while working late nights.
- Caps Lock key could have been smaller and Enter key could have been bigger.
Overall a great purchase. Value for money.