Logitech F310 Gamepad - AP (PC USB Cable Connection)
|Price:||1,499.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||696.00 (32%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Exclusive 4-switch D-pad
- Simple plug-and-play 6 feet USB Cable connection - works with Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Customizable with Profiler software (requires software installation)
- Broad game support - works with popular new titles and old favorites
- 10 programmable buttons, 8-way programmable D-pad
- 1.8 meter cord; Comfortable grip
| Explore wide range of Gaming Accessories starting ₹279 |
Choose from Gaming Mouse, Gaming Keyboards & Combos, Gaming Headsets, Gamepads & much more>See more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Play console ports with their native-style controller or adopt a more relaxed position while enjoying PC games. F310 is easy to set up and use with your favorite games thanks to XInput/DirectInput *—the two most common input standards.
From the manufacturer
Logitech Gamepad F310
Dominate PC Games with Console-Style Control
Experience the console-style gaming you crave on your PC. With a familiar console-like layout, easy-to-customize controls and extensive support for your favorite hits and classics, F310 is the perfect controller for serious PC gamers.
* Requires software installation.
- Extensive PC game support
- Supports Steam Big Picture for gaming and more on your TV
- Familiar console-style layout
- Exclusive 4-Switch D-Pad for a more responsive feel
- Works with Android TV
- Fully-customizable buttons and commands with free Logitech Profiler software*
- Comfortable design for long gaming sessions
Extensive Support for Hits and Classics
F310 is easy to set up and use with your favorite games thanks to XInput / DirectInput* - the two most common input standards. Play console ports with their native-style controller or adopt a more relaxed position while enjoying PC games.
Play on your TV
Pair the controller with Big Picture to navigate Steam, surf the web, play Steam games and more from the comfort of your couch. Or use F310 for seamless navigation of Android TV games, apps and entertainment.
Familiar Console-Like Layout
Pick it up and play using the familiar button layout and shape designed with comfortable smooth curves and contoured rubber grips. You’ll also enjoy the more responsive, tactile feel of our exclusive 4- switch D-pad. It glides over four individual switches, eliminating the mushy control common to standard D-pads that have only one pivot point.
Easy to Customize
Change the standard commands or adapt F310 for play with an unsupported title, using free Logitech Profiler software. Buttons and controls are fully programmable and can even mimic keyboard and mouse commands.
|Logitech Gamepad F310||Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710|
|Highlight||Console-style control for PC games||No cords to get in your way|
|Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless Connection||-||✓|
|Programmable Left and Right Analog Triggers||✓||✓|
|Two Programmable Analog Mini-Joysticks||✓||✓|
|8-Way Programmable D-pad||✓||✓|
|Works with Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP||✓||✓|
1,259 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this game-pad is absolutely masterpiece from from a trusted brand logitech.
after 3 months of heavy use i feel that this product is worth it.
you will get used to it and will feel comfortable within a week because many people have posted that analogs are hard .
the quality seems to be too good as expected by logitech.
please dont compare this to redgear.
i think redgear is nowhere near logitech. i have encountered number of people having redgear and their complaints are too much .redgear controllers get many problems within months.
if you can put 100-200 extra then definitely go for it . it does not have vibration feedback which is quite bad. redgear provide you with vibration feedback , but i think you can get that in 250rs controllers also . logitech provide you with very very long warranty service 3 year.
i bought this for around 1020 rs -effective cost. it was sale time and rate was 1200 and there was 15% cashback by amazon.
- Comfortable to hold (takes time to adapt if you are used to Xbox type of gamepads).
- But the left and right triggers are hard to press, which means we cannot play shooting or racing games for long time.
- But the surface of left and right analog sticks are convex shaped (Xbox type gamepads have concave shaped surface that helps in grip), which makes the sticks feel slippery sometimes.
- But the D-pad buttons are loose. Not an issue while pressing them, but they are loose.
- Plug and play not available for few games (unlike Xbox type gamepads where plug and play is available for every game). You need to go to controller settings in those games and select this gamepad to use.
A decent product from Logitech, but need to look upon the above mentioned drawbacks.
Logitech F310 Gamepad - is yet another feather in the cap. It feels light and easy to hold in hand. It is easy to use as well. the buttons are responsive enough to make your gameplay a smooth and entertaining one. I used to play games using keyboards and this was literally my first time. Trust me guys, this gamepad works well for a beginner. Not to disappoint pro players, my cousin, who's a good gamer has tried out a few games with this gamepad and he's extremely satisfied with its performance. my sincere opinion is, GO FOR IT GUYS.., YOU WON'T REGRET... Logitech F310 Gamepad gives value for money.