Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Black)
- Enjoy widescreen HD video (720p) on most major IMs that support HD video calls
- You'll enjoy razor-sharp video calls even in extreme close-ups (up to 7 cm)
- Slip it in your bag, purse, even your pocket-with its fold-and-go design, this webcam goes wherever you go
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Logitech HD Webcam C525. For portable HD video calling and recording with autofocus. Stay close to the people you care about in smooth HD 720p with autofocus, on your favourite IM or Logitech Vid HD, thanks to Logitech More HD. Upload your latest clip to Facebook, Twitter or YouTube with just one click. Logitech Video Effects and the included MAGIX photo and video editor help you look good. The fold-and-go plus swivel design makes it easy to take it with you. You can send your friends and family a dazzling 8MP pic. And it includes Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology – delivering smoother video, sharper pictures, richer colours and clearer sound in real-world conditions (requires installation of included software).
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Stereo Headset H110
The simple way to start talking online.
Chatting is easy with this corded PC headset, perfect for first-time Internet callers. Get just what you need to hear and be heard, plus enjoy your music, movies and games in clear stereo sound.
Keep your conversations clear with a mic that helps reduce distracting background noise.
Comfortable adjustable headband
Personalize your fit with a slide of the universal headband.
Full-stereo private listening
Enjoy music, movies and games in 2-channel audio that's easy to keep all to yourself.
Simple 3.5mm plug connections
Just plug the two standard microphone and headphone jacks into your computer—works with any PC sound card.
Top customer reviews
HD 720p resolution is more than enough since India has not advanced to Full HD 1080p bandwidth for home or mid size office users. 720p requires 2Mbps bandwidth atleast for best results. My camera is adjusting with lower bandwith in various cases.( Tested from 256Kbps and upwards)
Initially was using it with Windows XP and then tried with all other OS including MAC. Works great in every possible situation!!! Not faced any drivers issues even once.
Currently using it in my Minix Android TV box and works great too. The cameras internal mic works like a charm and no need for additional mic
Now the pros,
*** Webcam software is good and also is the best among all other brands
*** Additional fun effects and filters makes the webcam far more fun to use
*** Autofocus works very good
*** Automatic face tracking is one of the best feature
*** In good light, Still image quality is good at 8 Mega pixels or 2 Mega pixels without interpolation
*** Fluid Crystal technology, an algorithm of logitech adjusts frame rate, color and sharpness automatically. This makes video good even in low light condition
*** Internal mic is more than good. captures voice clearly and keeps background noise to minimum
*** Very small when folded and easy to carry anywhere
*** Vertical adjustments is best and 360* swivel helps in horizontal adjustments
*** USB cable is long enough for desktop or laptop or smart TV box connections
Now the cons,
*** No widescreen capture
*** Plastic optic lens instead of glass lens
*** Sound recorded is mono rather than stereo
*** In low light Still image is not good
Overall it the best camera for the price range and I bought it for less than 2.7K three years back.
I will gladly recommend this webcamera to anyone over other brands in the same price segment
- Great quality for the price w.r.t. other brands.
- Lengthy wire (approx 6 feet).
- Easy to rotate and swirl at any angle.
- Zooming while recording in a video does not hamper the output video quality.
- Easy to install the software from the net (though no cd is available with the product).
Things that can be improved:
- Internal mic needs you to come closer to the cam for perfect recording. I had to purchase a separate one and could not depend on it for my lecture recording.
- I used a tape to hold the cam over my monitor since the given clamp is too small and will only fit thin monitors.
- When idle, there is no dust cover given to cover up the cam, so its little vulnerable to dust accumulating the product. But you can easily make a pouch using some tissue papers to cover the camera lens.
I would recommend this product to those who are into basic webcam chats, talking head tutorials, skype stuff etc. and not for those who are seriously into professional video recording.