- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall India Learning Private Limited (2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8120337921
- ISBN-13: 978-8120337923
- Package Dimensions: 23.4 x 17.8 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,44,696 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Logistics Management for International Business: Text and Cases Paperback – 2009
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Logistics Management for International Business: Text and Cases
About the Author
S. SUDALAIMUTHU, PhD, is with the Department of Commerce, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. He has organized/participated in a number of national and international workshops/seminars and presented more than 50 papers. His books include Business Communication and Logistics Management. S. ANTHONY RAJ, faculty, Department of International Business, CMS College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu is engaged in project consultancy work in the field of marketing and logistics. He has guided more than 40 projects in International Business area and has participated in various international seminars and presented many papers. He has authored the book Introduction to Information Technology.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. It seems that book is written with objective to answers of questions of school examinations.
3. This makes more confusion for person who doesn't belongs to logistics field.
4. If you are appearing in academic exam and only want to score the marks purchase this. If you are seeker of knowledge and want to develop your skills through knowledge don't purchase this.