- Paperback: 664 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; Fifth edition (27 June 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 933257121X
- ISBN-13: 978-9332571211
- Package Dimensions: 26 x 19.6 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 61 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,106 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT Paperback – 27 Jun 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT
About the Author
Nishit K. Sinha, an IIM Lucknow alumnus, has been training students for the CAT and other B-school entrance examinations for more than a decade. During this period, he has successfully trained more than 10,000 students of varying backgrounds to clear various MBA entrance examinations. To best analyze the pattern of all the major B-school entrance tests, as well as to remain updated on the examination pattern, he sits for exams such as the CAT and XAT every year. He runs his organization due North Academics LLP, based at Dehradun.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The book is rife with typos, grammatical errors and printing errors. Can a reputed publisher like Pearson not even invest in a proper proofreader?
2. I don't understand this man's approach. DI has 3 chapters, and rest are all questions. No proper chapter for every data representation type. It may be good for people who are already thorough with their basics, but for a beginner, it doesn't help.
3. The solutions are sometimes incorrect or are not explained well.
I had heard a lot of praise for this book, and I really wonder why.
The content of books are explained in very short manner. Better read How to use section of this book before starting reading the actual contents.
There are number of practice exercises. Use it once you have finished understanding topics. Solving this book will surely boost up your confidence.
I hope in next edition the author will pay more attention towards providing a proper explanation in solution section for every question's answer.
I recommend dis book For preparing.
Most recent customer reviews
Another problem with the book is that, there are many problems where...Read more