- Product Dimensions: 16.7 x 19 x 26.4 cm
- Item part number: ABCDE125
- ASIN: B076ZHB85J
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 October 2017
- Average Customer Review: 276 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#255 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #14 in Floor Cleaners
Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner - 2 L (Citrus) with Disinfectant Floor Cleaner - 2 L (Floral)
|Price:||584.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Deal Price:||549.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||70.00 (11%)|
|You Save:||105.00 (16%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
5% coupon applied.
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- India's number one floor cleaning brand and recommended by the Indian medical association
- Removes 100 types of stains and 100 germ strains
- Use directly or diluted for regular use suitable for cleaning all kinds of surfaces
- Leaves a pleasant fragrance
- Available in pine, floral, citrus, sandal, neem, jasmine and lavender fragrances
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Combo 5
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lizol is India’s No.1 floor cleaning brand and recommended by the Indian Medical Association. Keep your home fresh and germ-free with Lizol. Lizol Disinfectant Surface Cleaner contains a distinctive formulation that kills 99.9% germs and gives 10 times better cleaning and germ protection than standard Phenyls, keeping the whole house cleaner, shinier and germ free. The product is available in 7 different fragrances and is perfect for floors, tiles, sinks, kitchen counters and all other washable surfaces in your home.
We are constantly exposed to micro-organisms. Exposure to bad germs can cause food poisoning, diarrhea and other kinds of sickness in individuals. The best way to fight them off is Lizol. Lizol floor cleaner saves you from harmful germs whilst keeping you and your home clean. So, practice good hygiene and cleanliness with Lizol that will prevent these problems.
Lizol disinfectant surface cleaning liquid can be used either directly or diluted. For light soiled areas you should clean with Lizol mixed with water, whereas, for heavy soiled areas it can be used without any dilution. Lizol takes complete care of your family by keeping your kitchen, bathroom, floor and furniture clean.
From the manufacturer
Use one capful in half a bucket of water (4 litres).
Gently mop the surface. Kills 99.9% germs.
Recommended by the Indian Medical Association.
For Complete Disinfection of Floors and other Surfaces:
- Light soiled areas should be cleaned with Lizol mixed with water
- Heavy soiled areas should be cleaned with Lizol without any dilution
- If you use a mop and bucket, disinfect them after each use and store them dry with the head upwards
- To prevent the growth of molds and fungi, clean and disinfect tiled walls and other hard surfaces where moisture is likely to collect
- Do not use bleach products on carpets, wooden surfaces or in confined unventilated areas
Kitchen Cleanliness to make it Germ Free and Clean:
- Clean all kitchen appliances (e.g. ovens, microwaves, dishwashers) regularly to prevent growth of germs and molds and reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Remove any food debris from appliances regularly
- If appropriate, clean the surfaces of the appliance with hot water and detergent
- Regularly clean the outside and inside of appliances with an appropriate disinfectant
- Pay particular attention to disinfecting the parts that are frequently touched with hands (i.e. handles and controls)
Bathroom Cleanliness for a Germ Free and Clean Bathroom:
- Wipe down high-touch surfaces
- Use Lizol on faucets, toilet flushers, cupboard handles, door knobs, shower door handles, and any other area that you touch with your hands
- Scrub showers, bathtubs, and counter tops should be cleaned to help reduce the spread of viruses, fungi and bacteria
- If not cleaned, germs can line the walls (of the tub)
- What’s more, the dead skin cells that sit on inside of the tub can be contaminated which can infect an open wound
|Lizol Floor Cleaner||Ordinary Floor Cleaners|
|India's No.1 Floor Cleaning Brand||✓|
|Recommended by Indian Medical Association||✓|
|10x Better Cleaning and Protection vs Phenyls||✓|
|Daily Cleaning||✓||Not recommended for daily cleaning.|
|99.9% Germ Kill||✓|
|Tough Stain Removal||✓|
|Floor and Tile Cleaning||✓||✓|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.