- Item Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Item part number: 8901396139102
- ASIN: B011L05HSW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,644 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Citrus - 975 ml with Free Harpic Power Plus Toilet Cleaner- 200 ml (Any Variant)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Kills 99.9 percent of germs
- Cleans tough stains
- Leaves a pleasant fragrance
- 10x better cleaning and protection than standard phenyls
- India's No.1 floor cleaning brand
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lizol Disinfectant Surface Cleaner contains a distinctive formulation that kills 99.9 percent germs and gives 10X better cleaning and germ protection than standard phenyls. The product is available in 8 different fragrances and is perfect for floors, tiles, sinks, kitchen counters and all other washable surfaces for your home. Lizol is recommended by the Indian Medical Association. Keep your home fresh and germ-free with Lizol’s comprehensive 3 in 1 homecare solution.
From the manufacturer
Cleanliness Tips for the Home
For complete Disinfection :
- Light soiled areas should be cleaned with Lizol mixed with water
- Heavy soiled areas should be cleaned with Lizol without any dilution
Floor and Bathroom Surfaces:
Use one capful in half a bucket of water (4 Liters). Gently mop on Surface. No need to rinse.
Use undiluted. Apply on dirty area, leave for 10 minutes and rinse.
Safe on All Surfaces:
Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Mosaic etc.
For External Use Only;
- Do not mix with any other household cleaner or acid
- Keep out of reach from children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Store away from direct sunlight
Floors, Furniture and Other Surfaces
- If you use a mop and bucket, disinfect them after each use and store them dry with the head upwards
- Damp dust hard surface furniture to minimize dust and dirt
- To prevent the growth of molds and fungi, clean and disinfect tiled walls and other hard surfaces where moisture is likely to collect
- Do not use bleach products on carpets, wooden surfaces or in confined unventilated areas
- Remember to wash your hands after cleaning
Use Lizol to keep your Kitchen germ free and Clean.
You need to clean all your kitchen appliances (e.g. ovens, grills, microwaves, dishwashers) regularly to prevent growth of germs and molds and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and maintaining kitchen appliances and equipment
- Remove any food debris from appliances (including toasters and dishwashers) regularly
- If appropriate, clean the surfaces of the appliance with hot water and detergent
- Clean the outside of appliances such as dishwashers and microwaves, including door seals with an appropriate disinfectant
- Pay particular attention to disinfecting the parts that are frequently touched with the hands (i.e. handles and controls)
- Regularly clean the inside of microwaves with a suitable disinfectant
Wipe down high-touch surfaces
Use Lizol on faucets, toilet flushers, cupboard handles, doorknobs, shower door handles, and any other area that you touch with your hands
Scrub showers, bathtubs, and countertops
These should be cleaned to help reduce the spread of viruses, fungi, and bacteria. Do it at least twice a week with a disinfectant that contains bleach. Here's what can happen if you don't: "Germs can line the walls (of the tub) and you can easily touch the surface and then touch your mouth. What’s more, the dead skin cells that sit on inside of the tub can be contaminated. If someone with a cut or open wound goes in the tub, those organisms can infect that wound and increase the overall load of bacteria."