- Paperback: 486 pages
- Publisher: Himalayan Institute Press; 1st edition (9 November 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780893891565
- ISBN-13: 978-0893891565
- ASIN: 0893891568
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 2.9 x 23.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 194 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,272 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 115.00 Delivery charge
+ 103.00 Delivery charge
Living with the Himalayan Masters Paperback – Import, 9 Nov 1999
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Buy this book for yourself. Each page is filled with joy and cheer. What I like best us that Swami Rama's message does not require us to transform ourselves, it teaches that we are already perfect." -- Judith Benn Hurley, author of The Good Herb, Savoring the Day, and Healing Secrets of the Seasons
"One of the great spiritual classics of all time. An insider's view of hidden adepts who live outside time and space as we know it, yogis and yogis who can't possibly exist- but do!" -- Linda Johnsen, author of The Living Goddess: Reclaiming the Tradition of the Mother of the Universe
About the Author
Sri Swami Rama, the founder of the Himalayan International Institute of Yoga Science and Philosophy, was raised in the Himalayan cave monasteries and ordained a monk in early childhood. He studied Western psychology, philosophy, and medicine in Europe and taught in Japan before coming to the United States in 1969. Here he founded the Himalayan Institute to create a bridge between the ancient teachings of the East and the modern scientific approaches of the West.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lessons these chapters teach are very interesting. I'm very happy that I bought this book. Guide.
Caution: pages are glued together. You might want to get it binded later.
My first read from Swami Rama and i enjoyed it thoroughly.
A must read for Spiritually Oriented / seeking individuals.
product is finished in foreign standards..the pages were bright and thick and the fonts will be legible for even the old people!