Living Easy with Ayurveda Paperback – Illustrated, 20 May 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 1 kg 80 g
- Paperback : 752 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1482848540
- ISBN-10 : 1482848546
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 4.78 x 22.86 cm
- Publisher : Partridge India; Illustrated edition (20 May 2015)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #62,632 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Kindle edition made it easier to read and find topics.
Overall, a good buy.
Would rank it as useful as Harish Johari's Dhanwantari and Robert Svoboda's Prakriti. In my opinion, all three would should make a good reader for a lay person, a beginner or students of Ayurveda.
It covers almost all the topics that one should read and know to lead a healthy physical, Mental And Spiritual health.
Top reviews from other countries
Thank You doctor Hebbar to semplify the ayurvedic theory for us .