- Paperback: 90 pages
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub (28 June 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 153499159X
- ISBN-13: 978-1534991590
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Living in the Divide: A Survivor's Awakening Paperback – Import, 28 Jun 2016
Paperback, Import, 28 Jun 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Shame leads to silence, and causes many victims to remain trapped in the bondage of their abuse many years after the abuse has occurred. Felicia McGee found her voice and broke the bondage of shame and silence with her premiere book Living in the Divide. By putting her story into words she has opened the door for other survivors to did the same.