- Publisher: General Book Depot (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788190620864
- ISBN-13: 978-8190620864
- ASIN: 819062086X
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 171 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#32,215 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #867 in Children's Fantasy (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
The Little Prince Paperback – 2011
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Antoine de Saint-Exupery, the novelist, essayist, poet and pilot was born on 29th June 1900 in France. He studied architecture but always aspired to become a pilot. So, later he pursued his passion and took private flying lessons from a private tutor. Then, he became a commercial pilot and also served in the World War II. His first novella, The Aviator, was published in a literary magazine. Wind, Sand and Stars and Little Prince are his most celebrated works. He won numerous awards including the Legion d'honneur, U.S. National Book Award and others.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About by copy it has beautiful illustration, the font size is big, and page quality is good but my only problem I thought it was published by Penguin but it seems to be published by Pigeon Books India - as a collector I am unhappy about the edition.