- Reading level: 8.00+ years
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing; Latest Edition edition (1 March 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 817599357X
- ISBN-13: 978-8175993570
- Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 13 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 171 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
The Little Prince Paperback – Mar 2016
|Paperback, Mar 2016||
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Import
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry was born on June 29, 1900 in Lyon. After a slew of failures (in Naval academy where he failed the final exams twice) and odd jobs, he began his military service in 1921 as a basic-rank soldier with the 2nd Regiment of light cavalry, for which he was sent to Neuhof, near Strasbourg. While there he took private flying lessons and the following year was offered a transfer from the French Army to the French Air Force.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry considered himself a pilot above all else. for twenty years, he flew everything from cartography missions to commercial airlines and flying occupied a significant place in his philosophical essays and fantasy writings. the theme of aviation was often his launching point for more abstract discussions on issues like the search for wisdom and the meaning of life.
He began writing the Little Prince during World War II, after Germany’s invasion of France had forced him to give up aviation and flee to New York. in addition to his torturous thoughts of the war in Europe, having to leave his homeland and no longer being able to fly planes affected him deeply. the novel’s nostalgia for childhood indicates both Saint-Exupéry’s homesick desire to return to France and his hope of returning to a time of peace.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry died on July 31, 1944.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About by copy it has beautiful illustration, the font size is big, and page quality is good but my only problem I thought it was published by Penguin but it seems to be published by Pigeon Books India - as a collector I am unhappy about the edition.