- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India (20 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9353333075
- ISBN-13: 978-9353333072
- Package Dimensions: 18.8 x 13 x 0.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#84,750 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #6960 in Contemporary Fiction (Books)
The Little Buddha Paperback – 20 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Cla us Mikosch was born in Mönchengladbach (Germany). After his schooling, he spent several years travelling around the world. He was involved in transition towns, organic gardens and holistic health projects. Claus has worked as a photographer, homeopath, record dealer, DJ and film-maker, to name but a few. In the last years, he has followed in the footsteps of his great-grandfather, a German writer and poet. He divides his time between Germany and Spain.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With each story reminding us of our being and at the same time urging us to look beyond the façade of the obvious, ‘The Little Buddha’ unveils some of the common truths like friends are for life, it is love that makes you richer and not money, the first step needs a lot of audacity, face every new situation with an open mind and many more. How beautifully the words bring out the learning!
Although this is a very short read, it is inspiring. We already know the modern truths of life, but in the race against time, we often forget to pay heed to them. The little Buddha in the story, the common character, is every other human being who faces problems in life and searches for a solution.