- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Quadrille Publishing (1 September 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849495610
- ISBN-13: 978-1849495615
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 2.5 x 13.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,37,115 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Little Book of Love: Heart & Soul Hardcover – Illustrated, 1 Sep 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Tiddy Rowan has traveled extensively in her career producing television commercials, followed by working in the art market and researching and writing books. In the 1970s she practiced meditation and yoga for the first time and has been studying techniques, beliefs, and related philosophies ever since. Her interest in mindfulness has led to practicing it and also researching the fusion of its Western and Eastern roots.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To understand Love in all its many forms, one must become a student of Love. Ultimately, Love must be experienced. This book is an academic treatise on Love from history's most famous writers and philosophers. Plato, William Shakespear, Jane Austen, Oscar Wilde, and even Lily Tomlin (to name a few) give us the keys to unlocking the meaning and purpose of Love.
This book came into my possession quite by accident. I read a few pages and couldn't put it down. I now keep it with me everywhere I go. Seriously. I read it when I have 5-10 minutes to "kill". It is the kind of book that can be read over and over again, starting at any random page. It will illuminate you, touch your soul in surprising and unexpected ways.
There are many ways to experience Love. Reading this book is one of them.