- Reading level: 0 - 5 years
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Orchard Books; UK ed. edition (29 April 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1860399134
- ISBN-13: 978-1860399138
- Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 0.3 x 30.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 94.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
The Lion Who Wanted To Love (Orchard Picturebooks) Paperback – 29 Apr 1999
Comics & Mangas for ChildrenExplore wide range of comics & mangas that can be a great supplement to help foster love & enjoyment for books among children. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (8): Axis Bank offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.2,000 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with all Axis Bank Credit/Debit cards and EMI transactions Here's how
- Citi Bank offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.2,000 on minimum purchase of Rs. 3,000 with all Citibank Credit/Debit cards and EMI transactions Here's how
- RuPay cards offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.400 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with all RuPay Debit/Credit cards Here's how
- Get additional INR 250 cashback on Axis Bank Credit/Debit Card EMI orders. Here's how
- Get additional INR 250 cashback on Citibank Credit Card EMI orders. Here's how
- For Prime members only: Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card offer: 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.2,000 + 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- For Non Prime members: Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card offer: 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.2,000 + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select debit cards on orders above Rs.8,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A feel-good rhyming story about a brave little lion who dares to be different - from the author of international bestseller, Giraffes Can't Dance.
About the Author
Giles Andreae (Author)
Giles Andreae is the author of many top selling, award-winning picture books. These include Rumble in the Jungle, Commotion in the Ocean and I Love My Mummy. However, it is for the international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance that he is best known. Giles is also the creator of Purple Ronnie, Britain's favourite stickman, and of the artist/philosopher, Edward Monkton. These two ranges of greetings cards, books and merchandise have made Giles the country's top-selling living poet. Giles lives with his wife, Victoria, a children's clothes designer, and their four young children by the river in Oxfordshire.
David Wojtowycz (Illustrator)
David Wojtowycz is a bestselling, award-winning author and artist. He studied at Goldsmiths College in London, graduating with a degree in Fine Art. In 1996 David illustrated his first book for children, Rumble in the Jungle, which went on to become an international bestseller. David has gone on to create many more hugely successful children's books, including The Lion Who Wanted to Love, winner of the Red House Book Award, and the bestselling Mad About Minibeasts. David lives in Berlin.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.