Link Solar LINKSOLAR Weatherproof ABS Solar Double Cable Entry Gland for All Cable Types 2mm² to 6mm² for Rv, Campervan, Boat
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pg7 waterproof cable gland used for all cable types 2mm to 6mm in dia, widely used for solar project when routing the cables
- Suitable for most round cables for solar panel, dc power, aerial, satellite, air conditioning, lighting etc
- Can be fixed with glue (not included) sikaflex 221 sikaflex 252, 291, dicor sealant, alike or stainless steel self-tapping screws (not included) depending on position and sealing requirements etc
- The whole set is within 1 abs white box, 2 cable glands, 2 rubber seals
- An ideal way for routing the cables while mounting solar panels on vehicles and boats, as well as other installations on buildings, garages, sheds etc
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Link solar abs solar cable entry gland is used for the passing of cables into the motorhome, from the solar panel, or for use on yachts /boats for cable entry from the mast. It can also be used for other installations and structures such as buildings, garages, sheds and other roofs manufactured by link solar
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|