- Reading level: 3 - 5 years
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1730152287
- ISBN-13: 978-1730152283
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 1.5 x 13 cm
- Average Customer Review: 192 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #212 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Lines and Curves (Pattern Writing) - Part 1 Paperback – 2017
Adventure Books for KidsCraving for epic adventures into extraordinary worlds? Explore our wide range of adventure books for kids. Shop now
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Development of Motor Skills
Making lines and strokes are the basic things of learning to be taught in the early years to build strong roots of writing. This book is a wonderful way to help the children develop absolute pencil control and motor skills from the very beginning.
Interesting Way of Learning
This book is one of its own kind for systematic teaching in writing. Each stroke on each page is represented by a picture which will not only help the children learn faster but also stimulate their imagination.
Excellent Strategies of Practice
Different strategies of making lines and curves provided in the book will not only enable the early learners to become more knowledgeable about patterns but also foster love for books among them.
Good Quality Material
Superior quality of paper and non-toxic inks have been used in the book to make it safe to use for the young children.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think this is a great way to teach them writing alphabets. But there is very little space for practicing in the book. One extra page for each pattern would have given a lot of space to draw.