- Reading level: 18.00+ years
- Hardcover: 440 pages
- Publisher: Lancer International (15 September 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8170621062
- ISBN-13: 978-8170621065
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 149.00 Delivery charge
+ 110.00 Delivery charge
+ 165.00 Delivery charge
In the Line of Duty: A Soldier Remembers Hardcover – 15 Sep 2009
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Born in October 1913, Lt. Gen. Harbakhsh Singh was among the first batch of officers commissioned from the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. His military career of nearly thirty-five years was acknowledged for his distinguished service of exceptional order on various rungs of the ladder. During his long service with the army, he had the rare distinction of having combat experience in command of troops of, or against, many nationalities, at all levels of command, from a platoon of forty men to an army group consisting of 400,000 military personnel.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
publicity given to it. It is by one of India;s outstanding generals and bring out how poorly prepared and
organised the British war effort was to counter the Japanese. Thr British merrily continued with their racial prejudices without the least attempt to pan to counter effectively the clearly coming Japanes attack with undisguised racial contempt for their formidable enemy It shows that the British were more incompetent and worthless in dealing with Japanese assaults in Malaya, Burma etc.
He brings out how well the Indian ARMY dealt with the Kashmir invasion in 1947 and the 1965 war.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?