Limefuel LP200X USB External Battery Pack with Flashlight - Black
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- For iPad, Mini, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, LG G2, G3, MOTO X, G, E. High capacity 20,000mAh Lithium-ion battery charges two devices simultaneously. Input: 5V/2A (max), Outputs: 5V/1A and 2.1A (max). Universally compatible.
- Auto-on and auto-off preserves battery charge. Digital display indicates exact level of charge. Perfect battery pack for everyday use, travel, camping or hiking, emergencies, commuters and families.
- Grade A battery cells and high quality circuitry provide protection against short circuit, anti-discharge protection, anti-overcurrent protection and anti-explosion protections. 500+ lifetime use cycles.
- Package includes: 1 black Limefuel Lite LP200X 20000mAh External Battery and 1 Micro USB Power Cable.
- Stylish design with built-in safety flashlight. Compact form fits into any bag, backpack, purse or pocket. Measures 6.4 x 3.0 x 0.9 inches and weighs only 15 ounces.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for Limefuel LP200X USB External Battery Pack with Flashlight - Black
Plug in and juice up! The Limefuel Lite packs a ton of power in a compact form that easily slips into a backpack, purse, or pocket. Universally compatible 1A and 2.1A output ports deliver full speed charging to most devices. Digital power display tells you exactly how much juice you have remaining. Because the Limefuel Lite charges devices anywhere, anytime and won't be drained after just a couple uses, it is the perfect portable external battery pack for a variety of situations.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've also taken this with me during a variety of travels and it has always performed perfectly. My kids use it on their iPad 4 and iPad mini without problems.
My only complaint is that the LCD screen is difficult to read unless you are at the perfect angle. This makes it difficult to see the display unless I pick up the unit, which can be difficult if it has 3 wires hanging from it (2 devices being charged and the battery pack itself is being charged simultaneously).
This past weekend, the micro-USB plug became separated from the circuit board and the unit no longer charges. Since the unit is out of warranty yet still highly functional, I will make an attempt at repairing it. I am proficient at soldering fine electronics, so I will see if I can reattach the micro-USB connector.
I have since purchased a Ravpower to replace it. (http://www.amazon.com/Portable-RAVPower-16750mAh-External-Technology/dp/B00MQSMEEE?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage)
Well in comparison, the Ravpower is a terrible disappointment. It does not keep charge and after a top-up from 34% to 85%, the Ravpower was dead. It takes forever to charge up and seem to never be fully charged as it still flashes after being left to charge all day. Sadly, my 90 day warranty has just ended.
Unfortunately after 5 months of use, I encountered the same issues like many other poster. The usb port broke, I need to press the usb cable against the port for it to charge.
I bought short usb cable from amazon since day one such that I don't have to insert or take off, yet it still broke.
I have this product for over a week now. The device is actually quite large, roughly the size of 3 iPhone 6 plus stack together.
Beware the percentage reading might not be accurate, but over time it gets better. In the first few days, the reading went from 100% to ~40% to charge just 1 iphone6 plus. I emailed Limefuel and they mentioned that the device have more charge than what it's shown and after few cycle, it will show a better reading.
I confirmed that, at 40%, I am still able to charge iphone 6 plus, and ipad and ipad mini. Now after over a week of use, charging an iPhone 6 plus brought down the percentage from 100% to 72%, but the second charge brought it down from 72% to 58%.
The USB port is tight, it takes effort to insert a USB cable. I noticed that other reviewers mentioned that the port are broken easily. I ended up buying the 3" AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB. I just put them there permanently