- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Element; (Reissue) edition (17 October 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788172235420
- ISBN-13: 978-8172235420
- ASIN: 8172235429
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 20.1 x 2.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,343 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali Paperback – 17 Oct 2005
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
In this book you'll find so many reasoning which is not not even provided in the regular training.teaching us simplified methods and discussing yoga for various personal and health challenges in detail, and, for providing solutions for them through yoga. It is real light. --By Venkata A. on 7 April 2016
Excellent book which gives a detailed insight into the world of yoga & mysticism --By Amazon Customer on 29 April 2017
Sutras given by Patanjali is basics of the Yoga. You can fit it into the modern style of yoga. --By Amazon Customer on 8 March 2017
About the Author
BKS Iyengar is a widely followed and respected Yoga guru, who has had the distinction of guiding and influencing famous luminaries of the West like Yehudi Menuhin. His Yoga classes are offered throughout the world, and his treatises on the art are equally famous as his own popularity. He was among the TIME magazine’s most influential persons of the world and also awarded the Padma Vibhushan, India’s second highest civilian honor.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 48 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well explained in simple english, This is a good first book on Pathajali Sutras
This book is one of best expositions of Patanjali's yoga sutras. The problem is with the Kindle version. The Sanskrit script is too small. Also, the sanskrit font size does not increase with the English font. I request that this problem be corrected at the earliest as currently the Sanskrit script is quite unreadable.
Thank you guruvu garu, for teaching us simplified methods and discussing yoga for various personal and health challenges in detail, and, for providing solutions for them through yoga. It is real light.