- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Element; New edition edition (17 October 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788172235413
- ISBN-13: 978-8172235413
- ASIN: 8172235410
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 74 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,440 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 99.00 Delivery charge
Light on Pranayama Paperback – 17 Oct 2005
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
B.K.S. Iyengar is a widely-respected yoga teacher. HE is the founder of Iyengar yoga and is considered as one of the foremost authorities on the subject. He is widely credited for taking yoga to the West. Besides Light on Pranayama, he has authored other books like Light on Yoga and Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. His teaching practice has been highly influential over the decades. Iyengar was awarded the Padma Shri in 1991, the Padma Bhushan in 2002 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2014. He lives and teaches in Pune, India.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.