- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Lifestraw Go Personal Water Purifier Water Bottle, 650ml
|Price:||1,749.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||241.00 (12%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Filters up to 1000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.99 percent of waterborne bacteria
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Produced from high quality food grade plastic as per US FDA standards
- Raw material of the bite valve - food grade silicon
- Color: Blue, Material: Tritan
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Water Purifier Bottle and Filter (650ml)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
LifeStraw LSGOV2CR44 Water Bottle with 2 Stage Filtration (Grey)
LifeStraw Go Water Bottle 1-Stage 1000-Liter Replacement Filter
BIO+ Alkaline Water Purifier Plastic Bottle, 600ml (Blue) - 26x8x8cm
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Capacity||650 milliliters||23 ounces||—||600 milliliters|
|Colour||Blue||Grey||As shown in the image||Blue|
|Material Type||Tritan||As shown in the image||As shown in the image||Plastic|
|Number of Pieces||1||—||1||2|
|Size||1 Bottle||As shown in the image||As shown in the image||26 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm|
Filters Up To 1000 Liters (264 Gallons) Of Water. Removes 99.99 Percent Of Waterborne Bacteria. Reduces Turbidity, Filtering Down To 0.2 Microns. Produced From High Quality Food Grade Plastic as per US FDA Standards. Raw Material of The Bite Valve - Food Grade Silicon.
From the manufacturer
LifeStraw water filters and purifiers are manufactured by Vestergaard, a Switzerland-based company specializing in disease control products for developing countries.
Vestergaard aims to contribute to a healthier, more sustainable planet by fighting malaria, diarrhea diseases and neglected tropical diseases.
Introducing the LifeStraw Go
Microbiological water filtration
LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filtration technology is now incorporated into a sleek, durable water bottle. The LifeStraw Go provides you with safe, clean drinking water at a moments notice. Simply fill the 670 ML bottle up from any pond, river or stream and drink from the integrated filter straw when needed.
With our Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw water filter sold, a child in Africa receives an entire year of clean drinking water at school.
- Filters at least 1,000 liters of water (264 gallons).
- Removes up to 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria.
- Removes up to 99.9% of waterborne protozoa.
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Leak-proof design
Safe, Filtered Water on the Go
Fill From a Stream or Pond
Simply scoop water from the closest stream, pond or puddle and drink. No need to pump or wait for chemicals to react. The fastest, easiest way to filter water.
Ideal for Hiking and Camping
With a lightweight, leak-proof design and high flow rate, the LifeStraw Go is perfect for outdoor adventures that require a reliable water filter.
Advanced LifeStraw Technology
Filtering 1,000 liters (264 gallons) to 0.2 microns, the award-winning LifeStraw water filter removes 99.9999 percent of bacteria and 99.99 percent of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidium and e-coli.
|LifeStraw Go||LifeStraw Go Replacement Filter||LifeStraw Filter||LifeStraw Steel Filter||Lifestraw Family 1.0||Lifestraw Mission 5 or 12 Liter|
|Applications||Travel, Backpacking||Travel, Backpacking||Running, Hiking, Survival||Travel, Hiking, Survival||Emergency Prep, Base Camp||Group Camp, Base Camp|
|What it Removes||Bacteria & Protozoa||Bacteria & Protozoa||Bacteria & Protozoa||Bacteria & Protozoa; Reduces chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, odor & bad taste||Bacteria, Protozoa & Viruses||Bacteria, Protozoa & Viruses|
|Filter Capacity||1,000 Liters (264 Gallons)||1,000 Liters (264 Gallons)||1,000 Liters (264 Gallons)||Main Filter: 1,000 Liters (264 Gallons); Replaceable Carbon Filter: 100 Liters (26.5 Gallons)||18,000 Liters (4,755 Gallons)||18,000 Liters (4,755 Gallons)|
|Filter Micron Size||0.2 Micron||0.2 Micron||0.2 Micron||0.2 Micron||0.02 Micron||0.02 Micron|
|Weight||7.8 oz (221 grams)||2.1 oz (59 grams)||2.0 oz (55 grams)||4.2 oz (118 grams)||1.6 lbs (725 grams)||5 Liter: 13 oz (368 grams) 12 Liter:15 oz (425 grams)|
|Flow Rate||1.7L (57 oz) / minute||1.7L (57 oz) / minute||1.7L (57 oz) / minute||1.7L (57 oz) / minute||12L (3.2 gallons) / minute||5 Liters / minute and 12 Liters / minute|
|Filter Type||Hollow Fiber Membrane||Hollow Fiber Membrane||Hollow Fiber Membrane||Hollow Fiber Membrane and Replaceable Carbon Filter||Hollow Fiber Membrane||Hollow Fiber Membrane|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
During trek and hiking, sometimes water will be in inverted position. water should not spill out .
Initially can have a plasticy taste but once it's washed or rinsed with water and left open to air the smell goes away which is generally noticed in plastic products.
I strongly recommend it to everyone who travels even if it's from suburbs of Mumbai to town!
total credit goes to life straw which has been my saviour in helpin me drink water from Indian railway station or any water from any restaurant.if ur a budget traveller this is the holy grail.... goo for it..
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Water purification working best.
I bought this lifestraw bottle in the month of January 2018.
now there is leakage issue with this bottle.Read more