- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Life is What You Make It Paperback – 1 Jan 2011
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
I liked the starting and the way author created the suspense. I kept guessing the reason and was proved wrong at the end. Its very well written and is also a lesson for people who try to commit suicide. It tells you how important is your life and its very easy to enjoy it. All depend on you how you move forward. There will be situations in your life when you are highly frustrated but its all part of life. In book she got the doctor but in real life you get someone and you dont even realize to thank her for saving your life. Author described the kind of pain in stomach, its very much similar to a guilt feel or a kind of frustration which we feel when things are not in our favor or when some betray us or even you betray someone for a selfless reason. I liked the way author portrays the feeling of a person to damage her body to get rid of the mental pain. Its a must read. Hats off to Preeti Shenoy --Ravi Soni Aug 29, 2011
I think I am in loved wide its story. Its quite complicated yet interesting , it just tells that love must be confessed. delivery of the book was on time and buying this book was a good decision. I think I had added a pearl to my library. --ANKITA OJHA 31 Jul 2014
i am not a book bug.....still i managed to read the same and it totally changed my Perspective towards life.....one should definately buy this book and read it... everybody goes thru ups and downs in their lives....but how one manage the same is the question...most of us feel depressed or low at one point in time...but we should realise that life is beautiful .....with love,hope and friendship.....we should love ourselves first then only we can love others...nice book to have it in my kitty or rather my very first book...will like to read more books from the same author....well done lady!!! you rock!! --Pooja Chopra 24 Jan 2013
About the Author
Preeti Shenoy is an author and an artist based at Bangalore, India. Her first book '34 Bubblegum's and Candies', a creative non-fiction made it to the national best-seller list. Her interests are as multifarious and diverse as her several academic degrees. She also specializes in pencil portraits and holds an internationally recognized qualification from UK in portraiture. She has held a number of varied jobs in the past. She has also written for different publications life Readers Digest and Times of India, as well as taught English and Math to underprivileged children in India. She loves art, reading, travelling, photography, nature, animals, blogging and basketball and most of all, spending time with her spouse and two children.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
2,859 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 2,859 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the best
The truth that any thing can be achieved through our determination and will power has been unfolded very smoothly and with content in the author's narration.
Though the initial chapters take you through the emotional drama of what a teen-ager experience the later chapters of the book really made me to sit and complete the reading in a single shot.
Recommend for all age groups.
I LOVE THIS BOOK
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?