Life Fitness T3 Track Treadmill
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The patented flexdeck shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30 percent compared to ordinary treadmills
- Simple navigation and ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you
- Life fitness virtual trainer accessibility: Create custom workouts and track results at www,virtualtrainer,lifefitness,com; connect to console via usb or app
- Oversized, dual cupholders plus a built-in reading rack and front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, mp3 player or remote
- iPod compatible on track console only (iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone; iPod touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation; iPod classic, iPod with video; iPod nano 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd generation)
The shipping process for this item follows dispatch guidelines laid down by various state governments and may require additional documentation.
Please use our Purchase Regulations Guide to know the rules that apply to your location.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is designed with form and function in mind. From its sleek aesthetic curves that complement any home environment, to patented features that provide comfort and control, the T3 Treadmill is everything you expect from Life Fitness.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a nice, durable treadmill, one that we purchased after doing a lot of research. Unfortunately, the main electronics system on the console started to fail after 90 days and there's seemingly no way to get it repaired easily. All of the keys on the main (lower) console apparently stick under the protective layer, which means the average user would be breaking the warranty if he/she took off the protective layer.
In retrospect, I would not purchase this treadmill again. It's too costly to be that error-prone. Also, even when it did work, the keys for speed and incline were not as well positioned as on other styles.