LiceLogic Terminator Nit-Free Comb colors vary
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- LiceLogic endorses our number one rated head lice removal comb
- Stainless steel, durable, and reusable, this is the most effective comb to use for lice and nit removal
- Patented micro grooving teeth that grip the hair from root to tip to help ensure that even the smallest nits are removed.
- This is the best nit comb on the market today and is indespensble for efficient lice removal
- Destroys nits and removes lice as it easily glides through hair.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
silver lice comb with reusable storage box
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This comb. THIS COMB. I hope I'm not being too dramatic, but if there are any parents who have been through a lice outbreak with critters so virulent that they just crawl around in lice shampoo like they're basking in the water in Cancun - well, then you know.
First night we got the comb I didn't have time for a full delousing experience, so I just sat down with some water & regular conditioner and gave his head a good solid once over. I think that alone almost eradicated the outbreak. Next day with the whole rewashing of bedding, toys, another (probably pointless) round of lice shampoo, and another combing. And DONE. It took about 2 hours to thoroughly comb through his hair, but we have been checking daily for the last 7 days and NOT A THING. Holy mother of god.
Our family is thinking of giving the comb a sacred space on the mantel.
1. Lice die after 24 hours if they're not feeding on the human scalp so we left the house for 24 hours and came back and all the lice were dead :)
2. this is the only comb to buy. It is what the lice removal company we went to uses. It's the only one that actually grabs the Nits and you can just comb them out of your hair and you need to spend hours combing the Nits out of your hair otherwise the lice will just come back.
2. Don't buy the over-the-counter lice removal kits as the lice have become resistant to the pesticides they use in those and they are toxic. Just get this comb and keep combing away for hours until all the nits are gone. You can also try covering your head with real mayonnaise for three nights in a row and this suffocates the lice and may also kill the Nits and then you can comb them out.
3. When your kids go to school spray a mist of peppermint oil, mint Oil or lavender oil on their hair as a lice do not like that scent and will help keep the lice off them while they're at school.
4. Use this comb once a week if there is a lice outbreak at school to head off the problem before it gets worse.
5. They said putting your clothes in the dryer for 30 minutes will kill the lice or they die after 24 hours if not on a human head. I know what the CDC says after two weeks but this is what this company's has found.