Libero Open Large Size Diapers (38 Counts)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Maintaining high leakage security
- Airy, light and thin with naturally soft materials
- Natural ingredients: Aloe vera, vitamin E, chamomille and olive oil
- Box dimensions: 964 x 456 x 1818 inch
- They are also constructed in a way that allows the skin to breathe by letting air through in essential parts
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently bought together
Description for Libero Open Diapers
Airy, light and thin with naturally soft materials and skinfriendly natural ingredients aloe vera, vitamin E, chamomille and olive oil.
From the manufacturer
Thanks to the soft elastic materials all around, it fits your baby’s body perfectly and at the same time offers freedom of movement.
Leakage Protection & Long Lasting Dryness
The super absorbent 3D code locks the liquid in so your baby stays dry for a long time.
Breathable textile-like materials and skin friendly natural ingredients provide comfort and keeps baby's skin healthy.
Airy, light and thin with naturally soft materials and skin friendly natural ingredients for your baby’s healthy skin.
Libero is a heritage brand owned by SCA Hygiene Products AB. Libero product innovations are done at SCA’s R&D lab based out of Sweden.
We have never just been a hygiene brand. Since the beginning we’ve been progressive, always believing we can build a better future for parents and babies. We invented the first ever disposable diaper and we’ve been revolutionizing the baby world ever since! We have constantly crafted and reimagined the diaper to deliver the best fit. We have been manufacturing disposable diapers since 60 years and although our diapers have evolved over the years, our endeavor has always been the same: We want to give your baby a diaper that is as comfortable and functional as possible.
Libero is amongst the most trusted brands in India according to the brand trust report India study 2016. In India our product ranges from open & pant diapers to baby wipes and baby toiletries. All our products undergo rigorous quality checks and are developed under the supervision of SCA Hygiene Products AB, Sweden.
- Skin friendly natural ingredients
- Endorsed & recommended by Indian Medical Association
- Perfect fit for freedom of movement
- 3D absorbent core for long lasting dryness
- Side leakage barriers for superior leakage protection
- Provides comfort and keeps baby’s skin healthy
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. You buying xl size which means you have a good experience with diapers. But still I will remind that all babies have different skins and allergies so what suits for one baby might not be appropriate for another one. Don't judge any brand or product just because it doesn't suits your baby. Try different brands
3. For those who are calling Libero a budget brand should know that libero xl diapers are more expensive than pampers xl. Comparatively soft and bigger is size to provide better air circulation.
4. Libero is worlds second largest diaper manufacturer from Sweden. I am mentioning it because I researched a lot before changing brand from pampers active baby . Got tired of applying rash creams and oils to avoid skin friction .
5. Change diaper immediately once its bulky , don't wait for hours just because they advertise 12 hours protection.
6. These are open diapers with stretcheabke straps (Velcro ). Its better than pant diapers because easy to open and check if your baby needs a new diaper or good in the same one ( just with the diaper weight )
7. I was a regular customer at babyoye and now at firstcry , but I did not find any difference in product as I read in some other reviews.
8. Lastly I will request parents to not categorized diapers in price class or brand class. I am using it because it suits best for my baby's skin.
• This product has been Out of Super Value Sale in last 3 months.
Good capacity, comfortable and good sizing other brands large is like Libero medium
Best is the price for something like a diaper.
Likewise, in summer I won't suggest liberobbecause it's upper layer seems to be like polyester which is irritating for baby skin. And it doesn't hold wetness through out night. I have to change in between.
So am going back to Huggies. All time good
ive used Libero for close to a year now after trying all the other 'major' brands.
libero keeps my baby dry, the diapers are soft and havent had any issues with rash or leaks.
Ofcourse the quality is good and never an expired product was sent to me. Its soft and comfortable for kids.