- Prime exclusive offer: Get 10% back. Load Amazon Pay balance of Rs.1000 or more and get 10% back up to a maximum of Rs.300 per customer. Offer valid from July 16th 12pm to July 17th. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant Discount upto Rs. 1,750 with HDFC Cards for Prime members. Savings of upto Rs. 10,000 for purchases above Rs. 50,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Libero Open Large Size Diapers (38 Counts)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Maintaining high leakage security
- Airy, light and thin with naturally soft materials
- Natural ingredients: Aloe vera, vitamin E, chamomille and olive oil
- Box dimensions: 964 x 456 x 1818 inch
- They are also constructed in a way that allows the skin to breathe by letting air through in essential parts
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for Libero Open Diapers
Airy, light and thin with naturally soft materials and skinfriendly natural ingredients aloe vera, vitamin E, chamomille and olive oil.
From the manufacturer
Thanks to the soft elastic materials all around, it fits your baby’s body perfectly and at the same time offers freedom of movement.
Leakage Protection & Long Lasting Dryness
The super absorbent 3D code locks the liquid in so your baby stays dry for a long time.
Breathable textile-like materials and skin friendly natural ingredients provide comfort and keeps baby's skin healthy.
Airy, light and thin with naturally soft materials and skin friendly natural ingredients for your baby’s healthy skin.
Libero is a heritage brand owned by SCA Hygiene Products AB. Libero product innovations are done at SCA’s R&D lab based out of Sweden.
We have never just been a hygiene brand. Since the beginning we’ve been progressive, always believing we can build a better future for parents and babies. We invented the first ever disposable diaper and we’ve been revolutionizing the baby world ever since! We have constantly crafted and reimagined the diaper to deliver the best fit. We have been manufacturing disposable diapers since 60 years and although our diapers have evolved over the years, our endeavor has always been the same: We want to give your baby a diaper that is as comfortable and functional as possible.
Libero is amongst the most trusted brands in India according to the brand trust report India study 2016. In India our product ranges from open & pant diapers to baby wipes and baby toiletries. All our products undergo rigorous quality checks and are developed under the supervision of SCA Hygiene Products AB, Sweden.
- Skin friendly natural ingredients
- Endorsed & recommended by Indian Medical Association
- Perfect fit for freedom of movement
- 3D absorbent core for long lasting dryness
- Side leakage barriers for superior leakage protection
- Provides comfort and keeps baby’s skin healthy
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Without giving a second thought you can go for it for your little one with a smile.
Value for the money you spend.
Give a try to Libero and you will never regret.
Amazon.in experience is best as always, I see 4 diapers are remaining, ordered online and as soon as I use last diaper I got delivery. (within 36 Hrs @ free of cost!!)
Good quality. Made to feel soft & comfortable. 20% discount makes it economical to buy compared to others.
CONS :- After 1-2 hours of use, even if child does not urinate, it gets distorted in shape. The absorbing material collects together & may leak after that.
- Even holding capacity I found was not much. For a 1.5 yr old, not more than 2 times.
switched from huggies to libero for no obvious reason
packaging was good
ordered 5 count packet for trial while 38count was on its way..(on deal)
used it overnight last night, and baby bum was dry and rash free so far.
easy re taping facility
good design on outer
not highly perfumed like the huggies open diaper i received..
correct size for 12kg
need to see wat awaits in the 38count pack..