- Reading level: 6 - 9 years
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Macmillan; Illustrated edition (28 February 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447234901
- ISBN-13: 978-1447234906
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 0.4 x 19.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #27,927 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Let's Read! Tyrannosaurus Drip Paperback – Illustrated, 28 Feb 2013
Comics & Mangas for ChildrenExplore wide range of comics & mangas that can be a great supplement to help foster love & enjoyment for books among children. Shop now
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is a great series which, by using well-loved stories, will encourage young children to become enthusiastic, independent readers. Author: Dr Fiona Maine, Lecturer in Literacy Education, University of Cambridge
From the Author
Julia Donaldson is the outrageously talented, prize-winning author of the world's best-loved picture books. She was the UK Children’s Laureate 2011-13 and has been honoured with a CBE for Services to Literature. Her books include What the Ladybird Heard, Room on the Broom and the modern classic The Gruffalo, which has sold over 13.5 million copies worldwide and has been translated into over sixty languages. Julia also writes fiction as well as poems, plays and songs and her brilliant live children's shows are always in demand. Julia and her husband Malcolm divide their time between Sussex and Edinburgh. David Roberts is an award-winning illustrator with an international following. Born in Liverpool, he has a degree in fashion design, and has worked as a milliner and fashion illustrator. But he always felt his true calling was in children's book illustration and now pursues that dream from his flat in London. David illustrates fiction, poetry, and picture books, including the Dirty Bertie series, and in 2006 won the Nestlé Children's Book Prize Gold Award for his line drawings in Mouse Noses on Toast.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not all that meets the eye for its got lovely hidden message for the grown-ups!
My 6.5-year old daughter was not very impressed.
Even the quality of the book is average
scribble on a paper.
This book is about two camps of Dinosaurs, one of peace loving
vegetarians and other of war loving meat eaters. Once an egg
of the veggies goes to the other side. The poor green dino
grows up there, fully aware of the difference.
What happens next? Buy the book to know how the lovely
veggie dinos bring an end to the meat eaters.