- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: General Press (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9380914555
- ISBN-13: 978-9380914558
- Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 13.2 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,68,372 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Let's Love... from a Distance Paperback – 2013
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Let's Love from a distance is the sequel of Let's Get Committed Smita and Utkarsh's debut novel, which became viral as the Love Bible of the single, the committed and the 'yet-to-be-committed' crowd. Since 2011, the duo has been winning readers' hearts across the country. Often, love-sters and anxious singles of both genders look up to them for invaluable 'Mars and Venus' tips and advice. In spare time, the young authors often connect with their readers and strive to make love, commitment and relationships better by tweaking the nuts and bolts of the planetary system.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.