- Paperback: 709 pages
- Publisher: BPB (30 January 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788183333276
- ISBN-13: 978-8183333276
- ASIN: 8183333273
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.2 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 99 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #50,417 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 110.00 Delivery charge
Let Us C# Paperback – 30 Jan 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Yashwant Kanetkar attended VJTI Mumbai for B.E. and IIT Kanpur for M.Tech. Besides being an author, he is also a speaker and columnist. He speaks about various technologies and writes columns for Express Computers and Developer 2.0. Currently, he is the director of two training companies: KICIT and KSET. He has written books on programming languages, some of which are Understanding Pointers In C, C++. Net, ASP.NET Web Services, Data Structure Through C, Let Us C Solutions, Object Oriented Programming with C++, Programming Experience in BASIC, Visual C++ Programming, XML Fundas, and Data Structure Through C++.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
99 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has see-through pages and printing quality is illegible. With prints overlapping on either pages it seems that one is using a cheap product. The spots and marks on the pages are indicative of this book as a mere photocopied version of the original book. The shiny book cover is an illusion as the inside is a bluff.
It is a sham that a famous online shopping website is allowing frauds to use the platform for their profit permitting them to transact cheap products.
I am very disappointed by this experience and feel cheated. My trust is shaken and i feel like reconsidering my belief of amazon as my priority online shopping website.
Cover was quite attractive and looked genuine when I bought it but when I received the same via delivery- found its a xerox one.
If it had to be, they should have mentioned that on the portal itself.
A very bad experience, don't go for it better buy it from book store !