- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: Jonathan Cape (30 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1787330672
- ISBN-13: 978-1787330672
- Product Dimensions: 14.4 x 3.4 x 22.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #37 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
21 Lessons for the 21st Century Hardcover – 30 Aug 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The great thinker of our age." (The Times)
"Truly mind-expanding… Ultra-topical… Harari’s big selling point [is] the ambition and breadth of his work, smashing together unexpected ideas into dazzling observations." (Guardian)
"Erudite, illuminating, vivid. [Harari’s] lessons suggest new ways of thinking about current problems… a splendid, sobering, stirring call to arms." (Sunday Times)
"There is surely no one alive who is better at explaining our world than Yuval Noah Harari - he is the lecturer we all wish we’d had at university. Reading this book, I must have interrupted my partner a hundred times to pass on fascinating things I’d just read. Harari has done it again - 21 Lessons is, simply put, a crucial book." (Adam Kay)
"More comprehensible [than Sapiens and Homo Deus]... showing you things you thought you knew about in a completely new way… I find Harari’s writing exhilarating." (Radio Times)
"Harari thrills his readers because he addresses the biggest possible topics with confidence and brio. Compared with the subjects he tackles, anything else we might read looks piffling and parochial." (Evening Standard)
"Harari’s genius at weaving together insights from different disciplines, ranging from ancient history to neuroscience to philosophy to artificial intelligence, has enabled him to respond to the clamour to understand where we have come from and where we might be heading… 21 Lessons is lit up by flashes of intellectual adventure and literary verve." (Financial Times)
"I’m predicting that 21 Lessons for the 21st Century will complete a Harari hat-trick of classics… The clarity of Harari's vision is astonishing... thanks to him, the world makes better sense to many more of us." (Bookseller *Book of the Month*)
"A terrific primer on where we are now and where we might be heading… Harari is a superb global cartographer, and 21 Lessons for the 21st Century is a lucid and essential read." (Marina Vaizey Arts Desk)
"Bound to be one of the biggest books of the autumn... Exhilarating… compulsively readable and with almost every page providing something juicy to chew on." (Reader's Digest)
About the Author
Yuval Noah Harari has a PhD in History from the University of Oxford and now lectures at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, specialising in world history. His two books, Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind and Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow, have become global bestsellers, with more than 12 million copies sold, and translations in more than forty-five languages.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks Amazon for delivering this preorder book in time.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews