Lenovo Zuk Z1 (Space Grey, Cyanogen OS)
- 13MP Sony IMX 214, 1.12 µm-pixel primary camera with Optical image stabilization, dual LED flash and 8MP front facing camera, FPC1155 fingerprint sensor with 360-degree finger detection
- 5.5-inch (13.97 centimeters) IPS multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401 ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast, 450 nits brightness and 100% NTSC high color saturation
- Cyanogen 12.1 (Android v5.1.1 Lollipop) operating system with 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) quad core processor, 578MHz Adreno 330 3D GPU, 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and Dual nano SIM dual standby (4G + 4G)
- 4100mAh Non-removable lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 48 hours. Supports 2A fast charging with full charge within 2.5 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Lenovo offers and customer care
80% off upto Rs. 300 on Kindle ebooks
Contact Lenovo Customer Care at 180030007678 during 10:00-19:00 hours (Mon-Sat)
Customers who bought this item also bought
A new system update is available for Lenovo Zuk Z1. This update improves the overall stability and performance of the device. To install, please connect your Zuk Z1 to the internet and follow the following steps - Settings -> About Phone -> System Updates
From the Manufacturer
Cyanogen OS: Customization
Browse and install user created themes from the themes app. Use Theme chooser to mix and match and make Z1 truly unique.
Cyanogen OS: Security
Take Control of your data & privacy with features like Privacy Guard, Pin Scramble, Protected Apps and Blocked caller list.
CM: Enhanced Experience
With CM OS – your core experience of audio, email and calling will be better. Everyday apps have been reimagined with the user experience in mind.
Z1 comes with 5.5” 1080p PureView Display capable of exhibiting 100% NTSC Color gamut. It’s a bright screen with 450 Nits brightness and high 1500:1 contrast ratio.
Z1 captures amazing photos thanks to 13MP IMX214 Sensor with Optical Image Stabilizing Camera. The Qualcomm double ISP ensures superior image processing.
The ZUK Z1 adopts Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz processor to guarantee powerful and stable performance. Its 3GB LPDDR3 RAM seamlessly handles multiple tasks with efficiency.
We believe that hand-held device ought to have comfortable feeling for long time operation. ZUK Z1 has been designed with a precision transition between metal frame and glass display. The attention to details make the it one of the most comfortable devices to hold not matter one hand or two hand operation.
High Capacity Battery:
The ZUK Z1 is equipped with a 4,100 mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery. The battery adopts a novel trapezoidal structure to make clever use the internal space, enabling huge capacity yet kept the phone slim. The Z1 supports 2A fast charging, fully recharging within 2.5 hours.
The ZUK Z1 phone also comes with 64GB storage as standard, enable to archive more photos, music and videos.
USB Type C:
Z1 uses latest USB 3.0 Type-C interface. Data transmission speed is 10 times of traditional USB 2.0. Connect as you want without differenciating up and down.
Global Mode Bands:
The ZUK Z1 supports Dual 4G SIM standby, and switch automatically depends on the network condition. It supports all 4G Bands in India.
Finger Print Reader:
The ZUK Z1 comes with the latest fingerprint sensor technology - FPC’s touch fingerprint sensor FPC1155. The sensor supports 360-degree finger detection capability and provides ultra fast response time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please see the video I've added.
Let me start with build quality, A damn good quality of standard at this price segment. The rounded aluminum frame makes everything worth. Description says it has 175gram heavy which at first sight looks bit heavy. But thanks to the weight management won't feel even like 120grams. I don't have to talk about snapdragon 801 or 3gig of ram which has been already proven by Oneplus One so no comments there & don't worry it perform like monster. Regarding display this is best ever display I've ever seen on this price segment. I'm not just saying for good review but you've to feel it to believe it. Storage tells it story it self 64 gig no comments here again but yep it's damn fast because of emmc 5.0. Call quality is at par of standard no issues so far. Primary speaker has decent and crystal clear output. Fingerprint scanner works as advertised it's fast and fluid but as you know it's touch ID based so you need to have active screen or screen on to operate it but fast no doubt there. Battery is massive I'm impressed like never before I've never experienced more than 4.5 hours of SOT till now this one gives me 7 hours of SOT hell of long. You'll be surprised too I'm sure. Dual sims just works fine. Let's talk about camera now which is bit of cons here. Primary camera is just as average nothing special and same with front facing. But yes don't worry camera does work good in everyday snaps but don't expect too much from it. Last but not in the list is kind of warranty lenovo is provides, Means if you root the device there is no warranty void which is must have for tech guy like me who wants rooted, xposed and all I've rooted within an hour device been delivered. (Just for knowledge these type of warranty is also provided by Oneplus as well)
So now question is should you buy?
Answer is go go go get it.
I hope this will help you with your buying decision.
They launched Lenovo Zuk Z1 in the Indian market and on the other side in China Zuk Z2 with Snapdragon 820 SoC available now.
About the Zuk Z1
The ZUK Z1 is manufactured by ZUK Mobile, in collaboration with Lenovo. Unveiled in August 2015, it is the first product by ZUK. ZUK Z1 features 5.5 Inch 1920*1080 resolution HD Screen, with 360 degrees Touch ID, RAM 3GB and 64GB Storage, support Dual SIM card,4000mAh battery and support quick charger.
(Let's make this review very short and simple.)
I like in Zuk Z1:
1. Look, Premium Build Quality, Metal Frame. (over all better than Redmi Note 3).
2. One of the most customizable OS, Cyanogen.
4. Camera: 13mp back and front 8mp both does the best job in the class better than Redmi Note 3 and other phones at this price tag.
3. Good battery life with 4100 mAh Battery, again it depends on how you use it(Use greenify app make the most of battery life).
4. Fast 64GB Internal Memory(eMMC 5.0) which makes app loads faster.(More than Redmi Note 3)
5. Good 5.5 inch display.
6. Type C port(new generation reversible connector). (Not there in Redmi Note 3)
7. The fingerprint sensor: Accurate and Fast.
8. OTG support, Dual SIM.
9. Call quality.
10. Good audio output.(Better than Redmi Note 3)
I don't like in Zuk Z1:
1. Outdated 32bit Snapdragon 801 SoC.
2. Sometimes lags and heats on normal use.(future updates can fix the issues)
3. NO NFC & NO IR Blaster(Redmi Note 3 has it).
4. ~69.3% screen-to-body ratio makes it lil big in comparison to Redmi Note 3
5. Available through flash sales only.
Now the main question, which one is better Redmi Note 3 or Zuk Z1?
The answer is simple for the look, build quality and camera quality Zuk Z1 and for the price tag Redmi Note 3(best value for money).
PS: I hope my review helped you, I am providing some pictures of the product for better understanding as "A picture can speak a thousand words"(I already wrote more than 500 words).
Please go for some good mobiles.
I think its a refurbished one.
While Google login it shows Sony xperia.
Please don't waste your valuable money.
Most recent customer reviews
dont proper work jio sim and lenovo customer service...Read more