Lenovo Z2 Plus (White, 64GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4 custom Kryo cores, 2.15Ghz, 14nm FinFET process, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB SmartSLC internal memory, Dual SIM (nano+nano), VoLTE & 4G+
- Android v6.0.1 with Google Now launcher, 3500mAh high density Li-Ion Battery
- 13MP large pixel (1.34µm) primary camera with Hybrid autofocus (PDAF&CAF), 4K video recording, slow-motion capture (120fps), Time-lapse, Live Filters, Auto HDR. 8MP Front facing Camera with large pixel (1.4µm)
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density
- Matte Black Stealth Case available in the box
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Lenovo offers and customer care
80% off upto Rs. 300 on Kindle ebooks
Contact Lenovo Customer Care at 180030007678 during 10:00-19:00 hours (Mon-Sat)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Digit - #1 Mid-range smartphone of 2016 – “Lenovo Z2 Plus beat all of the best scores that we had in our database”
BGR - #1 Value for money smartphone of 2016 – “Lenovo Z2 Plus was really a dream come true — a power packed, no-nonsense smartphone with flagship specs”
The Indian Express - #1 Mid-range smartphone of 2016 – “A very capable device”
News18 – Among top 5 Android phones under Rs. 20,000 in 2016
Gizbot – Among the best battery life smartphones of 2016
iGyaan – Among the top smartphones under Rs. 20,000 in 2016
From the manufacturer
Z2 Plus is powered by the Qualcomm’s flagship process - Snapdragon 820, providing ultimate power, graphics, connectivity, photography and battery efficiency. We have activated all the aspects of SoC - DSP, ISP, Modems and Sensor Processing Unit (SPU) to truly provide a flagship experience.
Fastest RAM & ROM
Thanks to the DDR4 RAM on the Z2 Plus, memory management and switching between apps is instantaneous. For the storage, we have used iNAND 7232 flash from Sandisk with SmartSLC technology. These custom flash drives provide faster performance than standard UFS 2.0. Add blazing speed to your smart digital life.
Z2 Plus is armored with 6 professional grade sensors - Gyro Sensor, E-Compass, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Hall Sensor and Pedometer. These sensors constantly communicate to the Sensor Processing Unit (SPU) of SD 820 to providing meaningful insights related to health and other applications. The SPU is extremely power efficient and does not strain the battery.
The U-Health app tracks your Steps, Distance and Speed 24x7 in the background. With the pro-grade sensors and SPU, U-health is intelligent to distinguish between a walk, run and commute. All of your data is stored securely in your phone and you can access your health progress across weeks, months & years. With the Z2 Plus, you don’t have to carry a separate fitness band anymore.
Designed for India
We have redesigned the software completely for the Indian customer. Z2 Plus would ship with near stock android experience with the Google Now launcher. You will also get onscreen Navigation keys for familiarity. VoLTE is enabled out of the box. We have also enabled Carrier Aggregation (4G+) making it completely future proof.
U-Touch is the super charged Home button in the Z2 Plus - “One button to rule them all”. Apart from hosting an accurate Fingerprint sensor, it’s a capacitive sensor and a physical button. This enables U-touch to handle 7 different functions and a Fingerprint sensor. You can also customize 5 of the 7 functions to launch your favorite apps.
True One Hand Design
To achieve a true one handed design, we have taken Industrial Design Principles and Software adaptations. The Z2 Plus comes with a 5” Display with a high body to screen ratio body enabling easy one hand mode. We have redesigned the UI and implemented U-Touch 2.0 to complete the SW experience. All these design implementation provide an amazing user experience.
Self Learning Fingerprint Sensor
With Z2 Plus, you get an extremely fast and accurate Finger Print Sensor. The Self Learning algorithm ensures that the accuracy keeps improving up to 99.7%. The fingerprint module uses advanced CAC algorithm to unlock even under not so ideal conditions - Wet/Sweaty fingers.
Reinforced with Roll Cage
All the internal components inside the Z2 Plus are mounted on a magnesium alloy Roll Cage. The Roll Cage increases the structural integrity of the phone and protects the internal components in the event of a fall. The three layers of metal inside the phone also act as an effective heat sink to manage the thermals.
Fiber Glass Frame - Truly Unique Material
The Fiber Glass frame bestows the phone with a simple and classy look. Moreover, Fiber Glass is 45% lighter than Aluminum and 25% stronger than Aluminum. Being an excellent insulator, the frame enables excellent cellular reception. It also helps with efficient thermal management.
Z2 Plus has a large 3500mAh Li-Ion Battery. It has one the largest capacities with 674Wh/Lt enabling huge capacity in a small body. Z2 Plus features an intelligent charge cut (ICC) off feature which intelligently prevents unnecessary charge cycles extending the battery life of Z2 Plus.
Low Light Camera
Z2 Plus has a custom 13MP ISOCELL sensor with large 1.34µm pixel size. Coupled with the Spectra ISP of SD 820, you get excellent images. We have enabled hybrid autofocus system with PDAF & CAF so that there is no shutter lag. The camera supports 4K recording and Slowmotion recording at 120 & 240fps. For the Selfie fans, we have an 8MP sensor with large 1.4 µm pixel. You get the best selfies every time with the Z2 Plus.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coming to the phone, I've read a lot of critical reviews about this particular model and I was a bit skeptic buying it, even after 5-6 months after launch.
But it turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
Out of the box comes straight the supercharged phone with a sublime matte finish screen guard on top, with a stealth black matte cover at the back which feels very premium in hand due to its rubberized grip along with the matte feel.
Along with the handset, received the Documents, USB to Type-C cable, Wall charger, and a SIM ejector tool. ( ********No earphones included ****)
1) Absolute lag-less experience. No issues with performance at all. Fluidic switching between apps (even games).
2) Amazing fingerprint scanner (To be very frank, I've tested OnePlus3 too, and I found Z2 Plus is faster. Gets faster as you keep using it).
3) Sound output through 3.5mm jack is just crystal clear. For an Audiophile like me, Treble output was decent, Bass was amazing. The Speaker was decent enough; easily heard in outside crowd conditions (Although I rarely use the speakers).
4) UHealth app works fairly accurately, Pedometer sensor is pretty good.
5) U-Touch option is one of its kind (Best feature)
6) The 4G speeds on this is just amazing. (Apparently, I found that its always active on the 4G bandwidth so whenever I switch on data it displays all the messages instantly).
7) The charging rate is pretty fast too, takes around 2hr 15mins on an average to charge.
8) 5inch form-factor is wonderful, and just what I wanted.
9) Looks like an iPhone Jet Black series due to the backside glass.
10) Double Tap to wake is an awesome feature.
1) No arguments, as other reviewers have stated too; the camera falls off in low lit conditions. Does a decent job in outside daylight. (Both front and rear).
2) I found that Google Keyboard (Gboard) is making the device lag while typing on keyboard ( Yes, I almost fainted ). But it's probably due to the new update and the lag only appears very RARELY and that too doesn't affect other device performances (switching and using other apps). Only happens in the gboard while typing.
3) The notification light was one huge backdrop for me personally since it's only a single white light LED on top right, which is usually not visible at certain angles but is very bright when viewed face front and around. Although you can change whether the light blinks or stays constantly lit.
*My Personal Opinion*
There were many critical reviews about the heating issue this device has, but I found nothing which is out of the ordinary. Playing heavy games, yes sure the heating is kind of accentuated by the black body of the device, although is not a huge issue since it's particularly present in almost all the devices of this era. I'm using it for a college lifestyle; using it for sometime in direct bright sunlight causes it to heat up a bit which is very normal.
I guess some of the devices which are present are faulty or maybe just due to consumer based usage.
In the end, clearly the PROS outweigh the CONS by a huge margin.
Definitely the best Smartphone device in under 20K range.
Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, 441ppi screen display. All under 20k.
Alternative to OnePlus3?
In 10k it is the best phone for gamers.in past I have buy the same product in 12.5k and suggest this product to 6 more friends. Even they buy also.
But please do not go with the version of 32GB.In that the charging time is pour as compare to 64GB I don't know why. Seriously I have see this charging problem in 32GB version.
Snapdragon 820 performance is very very very good.
Else everything is worst specifically software is so worst.
Camera quality is worst.
No gallery app.
Finger print scanner is slow.
No battery life.
No fast charger provided.
No gorilla glass.
VoLTE don't work sometimes.
Looks of glass and a great finishing make it best in hand and the processor and ram management is one of the best
But there is a slight problem taht you may not be able to get android Oreo update ( keep in mind )
Else it's a value for money product
battery performance is also good.
Processor is not so fast.
Network connectivity require to be improved.
memory card slot is must.
front camera performance is good.
back camera performance should be improved.